Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify | Reviews

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Express Wig Braids

I used this app and it really helps my customers navigate my website by adding their most desired products in their wishlist. Best app

Michelle Simon Jewelry

This app is very simple and seems to work well. The support was great and they quickly helped me make some tweaks so that it looked just the way I wanted for my website.

WickyDeez

The app is great and the support team were very quick to help. I recommend this app and their service. Thanks!

Harriette Kylian

Their support team is so helpful and quick in response. Highly recommend for this app. Well Done Team!

Yamol Jewelry

Really awesome, and 100% free. Really appreciate for this app which bring me a lot of potential customers.

AVAAYA

The Zoomy team were so helpful to support with adding in the wishlist to my e-commerce store. Highly recommend adding this app!

Barnett Home Decor

We've been wanting to offer a wish list to our store for awhile, and now we can! We're looking forward to the ability to send the wishlist by email.

FYC Footwear

We're still on trial mode and need to customize a few buttons, tried it ourselves but no luck, thanks to their fast response, voila problem solved!

Opalescence

When i grabbed the app and read the application I honestly freaked out - I emailed them and shockingly got a reply in minutes! I said I needed help, I dont know code, and they installed the app for me easy-peasy. I was up and running in 15 mins, not days like other app. That alone is worth every penny!

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Wonderful app. Very nicely done. The customer service was instant. I like the placement on the pages of the wishlist button.