Reviews (414)

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and functionality, allowing customers to save favorites and track price drop interests. It's praised for its reliable performance, user-friendly setup, and customization options, even on the free plan. Many commend the responsive customer support, particularly for installation assistance. It's recommended for its affordability and effective wishlist management.

March 8, 2021

I love this app and the support is out of this world. I changed themes on my store and I couldn't figure out how to add this to the new liquid. I sent an email and in less than an hour, it was added for me. Super fast, very helpful and very professional! Thanks for your help!

Repeats4U
About 3 years using the app
July 9, 2020

Useful app, highly recommended.
Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup and they responded immediately

Emerson Dental & Medical Supply
March 17, 2021

They were a great help when I needed it during instillation! I had made a mistake and was panicking and they were super responsive and helped me get back on track!

De's Nails
April 6, 2019

Wonderful App. Recommend for your website. The customer service goes above and beyond to help you fix your problems if they occur.

Gypsy Oak Boutique
April 30, 2022

I have had this app on my store for a while and, with so many of our customers wanting to create wish lists, this app is perfect!
I recently changed the theme of my store and struggled to move the wish list across, I contacted Wishify late on a Saturday afternoon and by that evening they had it all working for me.
Exactly what you want from an app and form app makers support.

House of Chastity
March 17, 2023

I really love using this app and my costumers REALLY loves it. I changed my theme and the app disapeared for a while and I had so many costumers asking where their wishlist went. So this is something costumers use regularly!
And also it is so easy to get the help I need when i have some tech problems.

We recommend!

Små spor
Norway
March 21, 2022

This app has great customer service! They are quick to respond, and always willing to help with any inquiries.

Dora Maar
August 18, 2021

We just had this app installed on our Shoppe, and so far everything looks and works great! Having Zooomy install the app made things even easier. Thank you.

Elevated Living Design
July 30, 2020

I use this app to help with customer retention while they are shopping. If customers know they can save items they may not yet to ready to buy, they are more likely to return with confidence knowing it is still there!

Hey BabeBee Baby Boutique
September 20, 2021

Support is great, they helped me instantly to get the app installed and were very swift in replying.

My Imagination UK