Merchants highly recommend this app for its excellent customer support, user-friendly interface, and beneficial business features. They value its easy installation, customization options, and its ability to enhance customer engagement by allowing favorites to be saved. The app is praised for its affordability and suitability for small businesses. Additional features like adding multiple variants and quantities to the wishlist are also appreciated.

October 9, 2020

Great app! Does just what I want it to. Had a small problem installing it in my Venture theme. I couldn't locate the particular place to add the Wishify code. Totally my fault. Team Zoomy fixed in a flash. Very cordial interchange. If you have ever done any shopping online (who hasn't?) you know how helpful an Add to Favorites feature is. Keeps you from forgetting what you're interested in before you make your final purchase.
Thanks, Zoomy!

Whimsical Wishes And Wants
About 3 years using the app
March 8, 2021

I love this app and the support is out of this world. I changed themes on my store and I couldn't figure out how to add this to the new liquid. I sent an email and in less than an hour, it was added for me. Super fast, very helpful and very professional! Thanks for your help!

Repeats4U
About 3 years using the app
July 9, 2020

Useful app, highly recommended.
Awesome customer service! Was confused on how to setup and they responded immediately

Emerson Dental & Medical Supply
April 6, 2019

Wonderful App. Recommend for your website. The customer service goes above and beyond to help you fix your problems if they occur.

Gypsy Oak Boutique
April 30, 2022

I have had this app on my store for a while and, with so many of our customers wanting to create wish lists, this app is perfect!
I recently changed the theme of my store and struggled to move the wish list across, I contacted Wishify late on a Saturday afternoon and by that evening they had it all working for me.
Exactly what you want from an app and form app makers support.

House of Chastity
March 21, 2022

This app has great customer service! They are quick to respond, and always willing to help with any inquiries.

Dora Maar
July 30, 2020

I use this app to help with customer retention while they are shopping. If customers know they can save items they may not yet to ready to buy, they are more likely to return with confidence knowing it is still there!

Hey BabeBee Baby Boutique
March 26, 2022

The app is great and easy to use. The customer service is excellent as well. They were able to install the app for me and make the process painless.

Kintsugi Apparel
October 29, 2019

Great wishlist app, we'd been looking for one for some time. The support from the dev team is spot on and really fast. Highly recommend!

The Citrine Circle
July 2, 2021

This app is excellent. It runs very smooth on the front-end, and is easy to navigate and edit on the back-end. The support team is extremely responsive and helpful. Each time I have reached out they have resolved the issue within the hour. I highly recommend using the Wishify Wishlist.

FEORH