Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 22, 2021

I love that I can see where the code goes, as many times we end up with all sorts of codes from apps and we don't know where they are from :)
Works perfectly, I'm happy with it.

Phoenix Awareness
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 19, 2021

The Wishlist app works perfectly and the support team is fast and very helpful with all of your requests!

WILDBUY
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 18, 2021

We just had this app installed on our Shoppe, and so far everything looks and works great! Having Zooomy install the app made things even easier. Thank you.

Elevated Living Design
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 29, 2021

Amazing! I needed help with something and reached out. I got a response back quickly. Not only did they help me with my issue, but while they were resolving it they saw some things that needed improvement and fixed it without me even asking. Literally above and beyond! Great customer service. Highly recommend!

Light and Fig
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
July 28, 2021

Great app! I needed some help to install but the support was super quick and very helpful with customisation too.

Bazaar
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
July 22, 2021

Great App, does exactly what I needed. I had a small problem and they fixed it almost instantly. The customer service is VERY RAPID! Highly recommend!

Kulani Home
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 19, 2021

I love the app! Thank you! I finally figured out how to add the Wishlist page. But I have noticed a problem when you log in to your account. When you close that tab and open another tab for my site, you have to login again.

Mini Meanie
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
Zooomy replied July 19, 2021

We use shopify store login only, we do not create separate login and register form.
We created our account and added Wishlist, and I can access it from website login .
Can you please respond to our email, it would be easier to communicate there.

July 15, 2021

I used this app to help me install my wishlist. They were incredibly fast at responding. They did exactly what I needed done. I also changed my theme a couple weeks later and contacted them to help me reinstall and again amazing customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend this app for your store. It has literally helped me see what customers are interested in.

Antheia Skin
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 13, 2021

Great app! Works very well! Really helpful support! Highly recommended to anyone that wants a wishlist for their website!

Great Stuff Online
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 13, 2021

The app is perfect!
Easy to install and the support is really quick to answer to our question if we have some changes!
I highly recommend it!!!