Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wishlist

TimeReproofPortraits

Time spent using app About 19 hours

The app owner was very helpful in that he didn't charge me to install his software into my Shopify theme. And I just love how quick he got it done. About 5 min, and presto, me store was full of hearts. So it's pretty obvious I recommend this app to be A-1, yes:)

Zuboot

I have been using the free plan version. They are fast in response and when I asked for help they solved the problem very nicely and quickly.

Metsola

Location Finland
Time spent using app 28 minutes

This app is my first choice for wishlist. App works great, the customer support is lightning fast and ready to help with simple things or customizations.

HammerHouse

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 10 hours

This app is awesome as the support is awesome. Thank alot for the team help on customising excatly what i want. With much patience. Highly recommended.

kanaus

Location Mexico

Excelente app y la atención al cliente de primera calidad, muy rápido y te solucionan perfecto, la recomiendo bastante.

Purus Labs

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The customer support was incredibly helpful and got this plugin running smoothly on my website. I like that it's so easy to customize the "add to wishlist" button also!

TEAMM8

Location Australia

The customer support is amazing!! they helped me to set the app the way I wanted! my questions were answered really quick.

Byhusted.dk

Location Denmark

Amazing app and easy to install. I wanted some changes for the layout and thet customer support helped me very quickly. Really great and responsive.
I cant wait to see all the results from this wishlist

Omega Statue

Location France

Great app, quite easy to install. Also, the customer support is incredible! So kind, helpful and very responsive. Now looking for new wishlists from the customers :)

Inamore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer support and I just love the App! I wasn't sure of the placements and how I want it done, they were able to advise and show me examples, also installed it on my store. Looks great!