Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 20, 2021

The customer support is amazing!! they helped me to set the app the way I wanted! my questions were answered really quick.

TEAMM8
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 19, 2021

Amazing app and easy to install. I wanted some changes for the layout and thet customer support helped me very quickly. Really great and responsive.
I cant wait to see all the results from this wishlist

Byhusted.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 13, 2021

Great app, quite easy to install. Also, the customer support is incredible! So kind, helpful and very responsive. Now looking for new wishlists from the customers :)

Omega Statue
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 12, 2021

Amazing customer support and I just love the App! I wasn't sure of the placements and how I want it done, they were able to advise and show me examples, also installed it on my store. Looks great!

Inamore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 7, 2021

App was quite easy to install, but even if you do not have skills do no worry. Super fast, super great help was found in chat. In no time they did everything for me and even translated parts that were behind the code. Really, really good service and app seems to work well and it looks good too!!

Tarotpuoti
Finland
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 6, 2021

Best customer support in the world! And best app, I love it! It looks beautiful in my shop and it´s very easy for customers to use. Thank you thank you thank you! ^_^

CRUSH OF LIGHT
Colombia
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 3, 2021

Molto molto utile! poi ho avuto un problemino che mi hanno risolto subito con una semplice email! Consigliatissimi!

SNFarma
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 29, 2021

This app is the first I purchased to help my online shop & its perfect. Highly recommend for any and every small business! The customer service is beyond anything I could have imagined and I will absolutely use from here on out. Customer for life.

Lila Styles
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
April 29, 2021

The support is amazing. I was having issues after deciding to switch themes before my shop launch. They were super quick to fix and set up everything for me! The app is also super helpful. This is my favorite wishlist app out of the ones that I had tried.

BashfulMagpie
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 27, 2021

Very helpful and quick to get back with you. Installed this app and support was there right away and installed it for me. Definitely recommend

KD Pride Creations