Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wishlist

Untitled By Am

Location France

The app is quite good. The customer care is very reactive and professionnal in case of an issue. My matter has been sorted out and there was a misunderstanding about the email sent and apparently not received by Zoomy. Thanks again.

hello2332

Time spent using app About 10 hours

great customer service, they set the app up on my site for me quickly. Ive just installed hemce the four stars, so yet to test this feature but I will update if there are any issues!

Kidz Style 101

I've only just added this app to my Shopify store but so far it is easy peasy! I have add the code to my theme and it look great.

Bold.

I used the app to set up a wishlist page for my store, getting the coding right was challenging but they got it done for me for free!

Fabulous Female Boutique

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I needed help adding the app to my website. The support team did it in so quickly. Thank you so much.

Yellow Kiss Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 years

Their tech support was great. Helped solve a couple of minor issues very quickly. That's what I appreciate the most when it comes to apps bc it's easy to need a bit of an assist and frustrating when the creators of the app aren't there to support. Not at all the case with Wishlist!

Ketchup and Mustard Studio

I LOVE this app! I've been using it for a while (even though my store isn't live yet), and it's a great feature. It is nice to have a place for customers to save items so they can purchase them later, or tell someone else about them. It was pretty easy to install (for anyone who has a little HTML experience). There was a small issue with the layout, and I contacted the support team and heard back pretty quick and they resolved the issue promptly.

MODE ATELIER SG

Location Singapore

So far so good. Application Is looking good. Straight forward setting up. Not complicated. Recommended for all.

Kolors & Smiles

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is pretty easy to uses. simply paste the code in your product page to add a Add to my favorites icon.
Then add a new page where registered users can see all their favorites.
FREE and great!