Ablestar WooCommerce Importer

Ablestar WooCommerce Importer

by Ablestar LLC

Migrate products, orders and customers from WooCommerce

Cascaderivergear Com

Straightforward and easy to use. Saved us hours worth of work, even with the minor issues we had importing from an older WP site.

If you have any questions or issues, support is very helpful and quick to respond. Daniel rocks!

M3plus

So thankful. I would have had to recreate all of my products, but this app helped me import them from woocommerce to shopify! Doing the happy dance!

Natural Immx Project

This is a good app. I like it so much

Lexxa

1. site does not import all products just the active ones. Anyway the import was a success until...

2. I had to manually input product tags and types for all my product categories that was disable during the importing process.

cool, not cool.

Thecompletemanstore

Transferred nearly 250 products across very quickly. Easy to use and thoroughly recommended. Exemplary customer service from Daniel who proactively helped to enhance the transfer. Can't fault.

Ibisci

This app is a LIFE SAVER. Used it to import 1,200 products. It worked very well, fast, and customer service here is top notch. Answered within 24 hours. Highly Recommend.

Iluminacionvintage

Great app, do try to find something else because you won't !!! specially DONT do it with OMNIWP

Leaders1354

Once you get your API info from the wordpress backend it's a super easy process and their support does a great job of guiding you through the process. Migrated 85 products in 5 minutes, it saved me a lot of time and money!

Vicious1 Com

Worked amazing! Imported multiple pictures, tables in the descriptions, and variations! imported my whole shop in less time than it took me to create 1 new product.

Sent an email, super responsive and corrected an issue same day. Great functionality and support.

Thanks

Luvadore Charms

Excellent app. Saved me a huge amount of time transferring over 1200 products from my woocommerce store. Very simple to do. It literally took about 2-3 minutes to transfer all the products.

1 2 4 Next