Added a new listing? updated another? New order? No problem! With Woopify you can migrate and update any of your WooCommerce objects whenever needed, without additional fee.
And Much Much More
Woopify can batch edit your product description, auto-assign or custom assign Vendor, URL Redirects, auto-assign custom stock numbers, add custom tags and notes to Orders and Customers, Send invitation emails and much more!
Secure & Private
Your data is yours, we DO NOT use any of your product data for our own use, period. ALL connections between WooCommerce, Woopify and Shopify are made securely with authorization keys that YOU control and can disabled at any time. None of your product sales or customer data is stored on our server.
Logs & History
Your Woopify account keeps track of your past 100 exports incase anything goes wrong. Each log contains full export details and can be downloaded for your reference and peace of mind.
Every Feature Imaginable
- Unique ID settings (SKU)
- Auto-assign unique SKUs
- Ability to prefix SKUs to differentiate between Etsy and Shopify IDs
- Import Product Reviews
- Batch edit product content
- Batch remove content from product descriptions
- Batch truncate product descriptions after a specific length
- Batch add content to product descriptions (append or prepend)
- Organization Assistant
- Assign "Featured Products" to specific Shopify Collections
- Populate "Product Types" based on WooCommerce’s categories
- Populate "Product Tags" based on categories, or WooCommerce tags
- Exclude specific tags from export
- Set custom product vendors
- Collection management
- Create "Collections" based on WooCommerce’s categories
- Assign products to "Collections" based on WooCommerce’s categories
- Set product visibility based on their "WooCommerce Status" eg. auto-hide all disabled or expired products.
- Stock management
- Fine grain stock management for all products right down to the variation level
- Batch enable or disable Shopify’s Stock Management or Backorder settings
- Batch apply custom stock levels to all products
- Export products based on filters
- Status (active, private, pending, draft)
- Specific IDs
- Update previously exported products by overwriting duplicates.
- Export Orders and maintain order numbers
- Include all order’s transactional, including refunds, discounts and taxes.
- Create Customers based on Orders or WooCommerce customers
- Send customer’s invitation emails so they can create their own account.
- History logs
- Track the relationships between all previously exported objects
- Easly hunt down issues, and fix them using detailed logs for each export
- Remember up to 100 previous exports
Who are we?
Woopify is brought to you by omniWP, developers of the award-winning Etsy to WooCommerce Importer and the Etsy to Shopify app Etsify. Woopify is a result of 4 years of experience with product migrations, and over 3000 shops migrated!