Subscriptions Payments

Subscriptions, Recurring Payment, Recurring orders

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CGG Distro

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Brand new to the app. Love it so far and the customer service is the best! Really quick response and very helpful!

Cerveza Tulum

Location Mexico

Super fácil de usar, se integra fácil, soporte al cliente muy eficiente, todos los textos los puedes traducir a tu gusto buenas opciones de personalización

CODAGE Paris

Location France

The application is perfect, easy to use, the team responds quickly to all our questions and intervenes efficiently, well done

Jeané Beuté

Location Italy

Excellent App, simple to use but powerful, well customizable. The support team was also excellent, I had a display problem that they solved in a short time. Thank you guys!

catevolution

Location Australia

Great App. I used this app to get recurring payments. I really appreciate the support team and app functionalities. Highly recommended.

ハピエストステージ

Location Japan

It works very well. Also support team is helpful and respond immediately. They solved the problem as soon as contacted.

Green Planet

Great App!
The support team Mihir was very helpful to explain the app and go over the feature.
Thank you guys!

I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION

The Subscriptions, Recurring order app by Webrex Studio works very well and is a must for my I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION download service. It is a fantastic addition to Shopify's overall service. The responsiveness of the support team is also excellent.

KeepFit by Keisha

Support team answered all my questions. Very patient and attentive. I am able to get what I need done with no complaints. I recommend this app. Thank you!

TopCandy

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app for my subscriptions. The app is very easy to navigate. The support is very kind and helpful.

April 29, 2022

Hi TopCandy,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards