Subscriptions Payments

Subscriptions, Recurring Payment, Recurring orders

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TFT BOXING CLUB

I use this app for the subscriptions for my clients. The app is very easy to navigate on both ends and continues to add more features every month. This app differs from the others because they have a customers input tab that you can make app suggestions and they actually look at that and put valid ones in production. This is my goto app for subscriptions.

April 29, 2022

Hi TFT BOXING CLUB,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards

Daya's Cosmetiics

I love this app! It is beginner friendly, and very easy to use! They also provide the best help if you need to!

PetMax

An easily customizable recurring subscriptions app that doesn't charge per transaction. Such a breath of fresh air, especially for high-volume stores. The support has been great in getting everything set up on our custom theme. Greatly appreciated! Would definitely recommend giving this app a shot.

Sterling Lavender Company

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Great App!!! A MUST for any business looking to grow through subscriptions!!!! Great customer service!!!

beatrichebees

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Amazing customer service. Rakesh went above and beyond to help me. I’m not sure the time difference, but i was working on finalizing some things on a few of my products that needed some recurring billing super late at night, nearly until 2am my time. This was in anticipation of launching our website in two days. Rakesh was extremely thorough in helping me to figure out some sticking points with the apps integration with my Shopify store, and made sure everything was working properly. He routinely checked in with me over several hours while I was working on my site to make sure I was progressing with the app. He had all the answers to questions I had and quickly responded in a personal yet professional manner. The app works great. There’s some small things I would tweak to add a bit more customization to the layout, but Rakesh steered me towards the feedback area of the app where they are actively looking for suggestions on how to improve functionality for the end user. You really couldn’t ask for more from this app. And its free. With a promise to be so for life. Would easily recommend to anyone looking to add subscription or recurrent charges to their Shopify store.

Breala™

Location France

I am using the app and it looks really good to me. the support was really efficient and fast. Thanks so much

The Organic Republic

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to use and easy to have access to their technical team! It's a perfect tool to start working on your subscription programs.

UNIVERSIDAD UMAEE FOR ALL

Time spent using app About 1 month

It works perfectly and the technical support is quite good. Implement my subscriptions easily. Thanks for this app

Rookieverse

Location Singapore

5 Stars! The support for this app is 10/10 amazing. Thank you so much to the App team! The app itself is wonderful as well. Makes my store look soo much more professional and clean.

Lola and J

This app is so easy to set up and use! I overthought the process at first, but support was quick to help!