Xcatalog ‑ US&CA Dropshipping

Dropship fast Shipping premium products from USA & Canada

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Shop On In

Time spent using app About 2 months

Alright right back at it. A lot of issues in the get go but it seems to be running pretty smoothly now. They have been busy making tons of updates and it is worth the wait. I truly like this app., and everyone such at the developers putting it all together. The issues are little and the kinks can be worked out. That being said I like everything about this company. They work hard and they due try to help you as soon as possible.

NEXTBLVD

This app is so beautiful, please don’t give on this app. This is very needed. I just found this app today. The products and photos are so updated and I love that. The products are so amazing!!!!

FashionzUnlimited

Location India

Hesitant at first, I tried this app and was surprised. Took me some time to get use to the site but is easy to get around after once. Good list of products, categorised well and fast shipping is exactly what I need. Keep up the good work.

MoodNova

Quality products and fast shipping. It's easy to search for what I need. I was even able to find a great selection of products for my niche store, Only hoping the service does not drop.

Trendinggadgetszone

Dylan did a great job answering my questions. I had what I thought was a dumb question. He even researched to make sure the information I got was accurate.

AJ caves

Location Australia

Amazing shipping times! I can't stress how great this is for us as opposed to having customers wait 4 weeks to 2 months with other services.

JetsunInc

I like the fact that they offer fast shipping from US and Canada and the support is good too. Would love to see more hair products as I’m planning on moving in the direction, hope they’ll list more soon. I’m a happy camper overall, I’m here to stay..