Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne

Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne

by CarryTheOne

Seamlessly import sales, customers, payments & fees into Xero

Biltong To Go

By far the best Shopify to Xero Integration ( especially for many transactions from multiple payment gateways ).
Love the product, keep up the good work!:)
Supports multiple simultaneously synced shopify accounts linked to one Xero account at once from one dashboard .
Catches order errors/inconsistencies/new payment methods instantly; and emails you links to the orders that are involved and stops the sync until you opt to handle the same or reconfigure or opt to handle manually, which is fantastic, so no lost transactions and constant feedback and support for error catching.
May require (optional) careful setup because of extra options for identifying and dealing with multiple payment gateways in different ways(including optional POS isolation for till reconcilliation) and excellent error and Xero invoice tracability (can reference payment gateway on invoice so as to help reconciliation) .
Notes:
Dashboard is not on shopify; and note that I had to set it up and install the integration from the apps website, not from Shopify. But worth it because you can inegrate to multiple cloud accounting softwares and multiple Shopify like databases all in one place.
-If you need to seperate POS sales from website sales, first replicate your scenario in a trial Xero account first;so as to fully understand how comprehensive and useful the options are.
Wishlist:
-To be able to backdate the start of the integration from the initial setup.
-To have the option of which account and tax rate to use for rounding up, and which account and tax rate to use for rounding down, for each payment method

Coffea Coffee

We switched over from Bold and found Carry the one to be even better than expected.
We are able to set up exactly what is required for our business and bring across our Shopify payment orders as paid and the Paypal payment orders as unpaid so reconciling is Xero is a breeze, no more having to edit orders after they have migrated to Xero.
The set up takes some thought and you really need to know your way around your accounts to match everything up. Reading the tips and help along the way is a must.
This app has saved us hours of work every month.

CNC since 1971

A total waste of time and resources. This app is not working and there is NO support. Should be deleted from the app store. ZERO STARS

Stylusshop

Awesome app, does exactly what it says. Easy to install. Saves a lot of work.

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Raiseys

In fairness it works pretty good. Been using it for 3-4 years with reasonable function... when its working... its good. It can stop working occasionally but it gives you clear notifications of whats happened and its pretty easy to remedy. It pays not to rush the initial set up but there is trial and error required to get it humming along... Support has improved and is friendly and Lech offers a nice "human touch" to his communication. Ive had my ups and downs with CTO but overall Im still happy and still using it.

Freedom Inflatables

I cancelled my account during my trial period, but they still helped themselves to $31.99. I have sent 3 emails to them but have not had any response AT ALL.

These people are a bunch of crooks that feel they can just take your money. DO NOT USE!!!!

Skatescool Shop

Have been using this app for a couple of years without a problem. In july last year i had I had to change my paypal accounts over. I notified CarryTheOne of the new account and ask them to debit from my new account. They didn't do anything and my old paypal kept overdrafting. Just recently in my old paypal i stopped the payments and they paused my integration. I restarted the integration with myn new paypal accoount but an error message came up saying i needed to contact support to start the integration from where it left off. Its been 8 days and i have sent an email every day, To both the sales team and the support team. No response at all. My orders are piling up and i cant get them to respond. So the app works great, the support team gets a big fat Xero, excuse the pun. Im at a loss as what to do as my orders are piling up everyday and i just cant get anyone to help.

Pearl And Earl Shop

The APP is fantastic working seamlessly with XERO - but be sure to set up a SHOPIFY XERO bank account for reconciliation, using the CTO statement importer to avoid issues with refunds and payments tallying to payouts

The 1 star is not for what the app can do .. BUT for the complete lack of support. We needed our Accounting history uploading which we were advised would not be an issue. However after 2 weeks we have still not had one response to multiple emails asking for this and even offering to pay for the months in question.

Not one response to date

The app is fantastic and perfect for accurate UK book keeping on our 1000's of orders

BUT if something goes wrong then you seem to be on your own .. which is such a shame.

Hooplakids

Brilliant app with exceptional customer service. On numerous occasions Lech has answered questions for me and has also taken on board improvements that would help my business and implemented them. The app is straight forward to set up. Its interface isn't as elegant as some apps but its powerful and provides detailed customisation for every aspect of my sales. It even works alongside my xero tracked inventory using the SKU numbers I have created in both systems. I can highly recommend this app. I did try others and then tried this one and have not looked back.

Previous 1