Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne

Xero Integrator by CarryTheOne

by CarryTheOne

Seamlessly import sales, customers, payments & fees into Xero

Coffea Coffee

We switched over from Bold and found Carry the one to be even better than expected.
We are able to set up exactly what is required for our business and bring across our Shopify payment orders as paid and the Paypal payment orders as unpaid so reconciling is Xero is a breeze, no more having to edit orders after they have migrated to Xero.
The set up takes some thought and you really need to know your way around your accounts to match everything up. Reading the tips and help along the way is a must.
This app has saved us hours of work every month.

CNC since 1971

A total waste of time and resources. This app is not working and there is NO support. Should be deleted from the app store. ZERO STARS

October 12, 2019

While it is true that the initial response to the client was outside the standard response time, for which full responsibility is accepted, the review is however inaccurate for the following reasons: 1) The client states generally that the app is not working while in his initial email states that it is working for one of his stores (the issue with the store in question was likely due to a third-party app but it was no longer possible to investigate this because the Xero integration app had already been uninstalled) 2) The client's claim of "NO support" was made after he had already received a reply to his enquiry.

Stylusshop

Awesome app, does exactly what it says. Easy to install. Saves a lot of work.

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

Raiseys

In fairness it works pretty good. Been using it for 3-4 years with reasonable function... when its working... its good. It can stop working occasionally but it gives you clear notifications of whats happened and its pretty easy to remedy. It pays not to rush the initial set up but there is trial and error required to get it humming along... Support has improved and is friendly and Lech offers a nice "human touch" to his communication. Ive had my ups and downs with CTO but overall Im still happy and still using it.

Freedom Inflatables

I cancelled my account during my trial period, but they still helped themselves to $31.99. I have sent 3 emails to them but have not had any response AT ALL.

These people are a bunch of crooks that feel they can just take your money. DO NOT USE!!!!

October 12, 2019

These claims are categorically denied.

The client states "I have sent 3 emails to them but have not had any response AT ALL.", however a DKIM verified email received from the client dated before the review can be provided to Shopify that includes a support response in its thread. So this claim is provably untrue.

The app charge was made by Shopify and it was advised that they should be contacted regarding this dispute and for reimbursement because developers have no control over the timing of these payments and cannot process refunds for apps that have been uninstalled (this function simply does not exist).

Based on the app history it would appear that it was in fact uninstalled on the 31st day after installation (one day after the 30-day free trial ended). Even if that were the case (and not as the client claims, within the trial period) an exception would have happily been made and any refund request authorised (as has been done for other clients), but no follow-up was ever received.

Skatescool Shop

Have been using this app for a couple of years without a problem. In july last year i had I had to change my paypal accounts over. I notified CarryTheOne of the new account and ask them to debit from my new account. They didn't do anything and my old paypal kept overdrafting. Just recently in my old paypal i stopped the payments and they paused my integration. I restarted the integration with myn new paypal accoount but an error message came up saying i needed to contact support to start the integration from where it left off. Its been 8 days and i have sent an email every day, To both the sales team and the support team. No response at all. My orders are piling up and i cant get them to respond. So the app works great, the support team gets a big fat Xero, excuse the pun. Im at a loss as what to do as my orders are piling up everyday and i just cant get anyone to help.

Pearl And Earl Shop

The APP is fantastic working seamlessly with XERO - but be sure to set up a SHOPIFY XERO bank account for reconciliation, using the CTO statement importer to avoid issues with refunds and payments tallying to payouts

The 1 star is not for what the app can do .. BUT for the complete lack of support. We needed our Accounting history uploading which we were advised would not be an issue. However after 2 weeks we have still not had one response to multiple emails asking for this and even offering to pay for the months in question.

Not one response to date

The app is fantastic and perfect for accurate UK book keeping on our 1000's of orders

BUT if something goes wrong then you seem to be on your own .. which is such a shame.

Hooplakids

Brilliant app with exceptional customer service. On numerous occasions Lech has answered questions for me and has also taken on board improvements that would help my business and implemented them. The app is straight forward to set up. Its interface isn't as elegant as some apps but its powerful and provides detailed customisation for every aspect of my sales. It even works alongside my xero tracked inventory using the SKU numbers I have created in both systems. I can highly recommend this app. I did try others and then tried this one and have not looked back.

Suva Beauty

Hello All,

I wanted to give my assessment on how I integrated my Shopify store to Xero Accounting. I run an e-commerce store (www.suvabeauty.com) and we started selling in March 2015 and I migrated to Shopify & Xero Accounting in April 2015. We are a Canadian company (that sells in USD$) so this is key to my post as I found that my integration options were more limited for Canadian’s And/Or dual currency Xero/Shopify Setups.

My integration strategy started out with:
• Manual Integration – Painful & Time consuming
• Tried Zapstitch – Didn’t handle my currency situation well and didn’t help much with bank reconciliation (But the setups looks great for a lot of people)
• Tried, Carry The One (CTO) – The User Interface isn’t as fancy but the actual automation easily handled my currency/tax integration. AND, most importantly it allowed me to automate my bank reconciliation!.

Most of XERO recommended apps have great support as if you are not responsive in today’s market you will fail very quickly. I was especially happy about the support offered by Carry The One as well because I even made an large error in my setup (Ughhh..) which caused transactions to be attributed to the wrong account. CTO support (Shout out to Lech) spent an hour with me over Skype and went through everything line by line and helped me correct everything. Well done.

If you have any questions about my path to automation (isn’t that our ultimate dream!) let me know as I am in early days as well and like to hear your experiences.