4.1
December 11, 2023

After spending weeks trying to configure this app to sync MYOB and Shopify, I was unable to use it for the following reasons.

1. I use MYOB for in house orders and use my website for online orders. If I want to use both at the same time, it will not work, because the integration overwrites the quantity in inventory.

2. There is no way to tell the integration not to overwrite "Pricing" and "Name" (Descriptions). I require that it not overwrite these inventory item names in MYOB.

3. You can't have the invoice number in MYOB match the invoice number in Shopify. The integration creates an invoice number in MYOBs sequence and then puts a "Journal Memo: Shopify Order 12345"

4. When the orders imported from Shopify, it imported as a "Service Invoice", not an "Item Invoice", therefore, there are missing columns from the MYOB invoice like Ship, Backorder & Item Number.

The whole process of booking in calls made it a long and arduous process, as each time I did an import and it didn't work I needed to book in another call, sometimes waiting close to a week for the next call. By then I had forgotten half of the detailed information that I needed to discuss.

I think this app will work fine if you are creating a new MYOB file for a Shopify store, but not if you use MYOB and want to add your Online store to work in tandem with it.

I wish I had of been able to get this kind of information before I signed up and paid, as the free trial would not work on a development site.

Price Guns and Labels
11 days using the app
Amaka replied December 18, 2023

We appreciate your detailed feedback about your Shopify + MYOB integration. Whilst these are product limitations, feedback like this helps us improve. We have forwarded these points to our product team as feature requests for future product improvements. Have a lovely day!

June 23, 2022

Advertises FREE plan, but when you install it, you require to select a Tax for Shopify fees and this is only available through a PRO plan.
But you only find this out after creating an account on their website and connecting Xero. What a waste of time...

Proheeder
7 minutes using the app
Amaka replied June 28, 2022

We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience.

The Free plan is fully operational in syncing the data from Shopify to the accounting app using the default settings and preset mappings. The Pro plan is suitable for businesses which require advanced features such as custom mappings, grouping sales, syncing COGS etc. however a Pro plan isn't required for the integration to run and commence the syncing of data.

We will be in touch to see if we can help you with anything and to make sure we address any questions you may have.