Products import

Will import products from file, update if product exists

Free plan available

instylecollection.gr

We use this app to import and update products on our site from xml file. The support of the application is amazing, very friendly, they answer immediately and they helped me with every question and problem I faced.

Eleganté

This app does majority of what our store needs. It's fast and has a lot of features & flexibility. Most of all, support is the best, responds to inquiries swiftly and tackles issues asap. Very reliable.

2TTOYS: LEGO, PLAYMOBIL & COBI

You can only import 20 products. Do not take time for this app.
After 20 products you can not use it any more

May 28, 2021

Hi, yes, for free plan and testing you can import 20 products.

Check other plans for more products

Concetto è

The idea is cool but I believe there is a lot of space for imprvement. It's not easy to set up, it requires a lot of time and the documentation and tutorials are really few.
I know it's a pretty hard field to deal with, but I believe an app should make hard tasks a bit easier.
I will be happy to try it again when it will be more user friendly.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for review. We are working to improve user interface.

petiterobe

I have a very large catalogue, of more than 29000 products each with average of 2 variants; my CSV feed has a totally customized format.
I have also complex requirements to handle price calculation, remap/merge fields, and handle removed products.
This is the only existing app which is able to fulfill all these requirements and helping me managing the import and daily update in a smooth way.
The support is incredible, very rapid for both fixing issues and implementing additional requirements and improvements for the app on demand.

fietsaccessoires.nl

We like this app! Thank you for your kindly support We like this app! Thank you for your kindly support

🇬🇧 JFL Limited 🇬🇧 B2B/B2C Wholesale

Best app I've come across in this category, very well done, and the support is very helpful. Just what I needed after stock sync let me down twice! But this application is easy to understand and support makes easier to understand, which is exactly what people need. Winner ! Thank you to Products Import I have purchased your Basic plan.

FashMy

It is by far the best app for importing products. After a long search I have finally found this app.The attention of the support is extraordinary.