Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Gotham Decor

Amazing app. Helped us migrate all of our Amazon store listings with simplicity. Flawless import of all data. The only thing that beats the app is the outstanding support from their customer service.

Simplily Co

Imported well but works only if listing does not exist. Asked developer and he said to delete before importing. Worked great after.

Bagaholics

Import is good but I Cant Re-Fetch new products on amazon after first fetch, how to get support, i bought 2000 product package and the app is just showing old products, also cant do bulk import.

Procase

Great app!I have over 1500 SKUs on Amazon. And it helps me import easily and fast. All variants and images work great. Just one click. And it also can sync the price and inventory. The support response in 24 hours. And solve all my problems perfect.

ylsfootwearinc

It's a very easy to use app. The process is very simple and the instructions on how to connect the app are great. Good support when I had a question. What I would improve is the search engine within the app but everything else is great

GIFTSPLAZA.COM

Very nice plugin and AMAZING customer service. They have been able to setup automatic imports for us once a day and now whatever we add to our Amazon account - gets transferred to our Shopify website automatically. That is exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommended.

Surf and Snow Warehouse

App worked perfectly fine! You can contact their customer support for immediate help if you have any issues. They are very responsive and also allows any customization to the app - E.g. automated mark-up

MisterMancave

I have tried every amazon to shopify transfer that is out there and I can tell you this is by far the best one out there. Do not waste your time with any other app. The fees are worth every penny with the dedicated staff who makes sure everything is exactly how you want it. If you are reading this DOWNLOAD this NOW. We are a legit reviewer using this over 15,000 sku mistermancave.com - A++++ with features, support and how easy it is to use.

TBV Liquidation

I used several apps in order to import my Amazon inventory into Shopify and this is, hands down, the best one. It is seamless and works great and eliminates the headache of having to create listings which have already been created on Amazon. If you started on Amazon and are just now moving to Shopify, I highly recommend this app.

MileHighLife

Tools works great for new listing. If the Amazon side changes, then the import will stop. But Rohit was able to fix it next day.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13