Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

RoverUK.co.uk

Great. My request was for nearly 20,000 individual products moved from Amazon to my own shopify shop. With there being so many I contacted the app people direct and they carried out the task. The great thing and the main reason I used them rather than uploading the CSV file from Amazon is that the product images come over with the product details with this App but does not with the CSV file. This was a mammoth task I asked of them and I am very pleased. On occasion when I emailed the contact at the App, they got back almost immediately and it was always with the answer to the question, and not being fobbed off. So in summary; a very good app, saved me hours and hours of work, files are now on my own shop and I have full control of my sales. Not to mention the low price given the hours it saves. Thank you.

Outdoor Element

Great idea. It did not work first time - one particular variation intensive item did not show up. I contact Rohit and he got it working, but then I messed things up and had to contact him again. They fixed it and actually did the import and links for me. Great service. Since they are in India, there may be a day delay in getting help, but they have been great.

sense925

This is in my opinion, is not a production-ready app.
It messed up my whole inventory.
After 3 weeks, I am still not done cleaning up.

If you really have to, then use it first on a development installation to see if it works for you.

It seems like the developer fixes and improves the app while getting feedback from his paying customers. Not fair at all.

Gotham Decor

Amazing app. Helped us migrate all of our Amazon store listings with simplicity. Flawless import of all data. The only thing that beats the app is the outstanding support from their customer service.

Simplily Co

Imported well but works only if listing does not exist. Asked developer and he said to delete before importing. Worked great after.

Bagaholics

Import is good but I Cant Re-Fetch new products on amazon after first fetch, how to get support, i bought 2000 product package and the app is just showing old products, also cant do bulk import.

Procase

Great app!I have over 1500 SKUs on Amazon. And it helps me import easily and fast. All variants and images work great. Just one click. And it also can sync the price and inventory. The support response in 24 hours. And solve all my problems perfect.

ylsfootwearinc

It's a very easy to use app. The process is very simple and the instructions on how to connect the app are great. Good support when I had a question. What I would improve is the search engine within the app but everything else is great

GIFTSPLAZA.COM

Very nice plugin and AMAZING customer service. They have been able to setup automatic imports for us once a day and now whatever we add to our Amazon account - gets transferred to our Shopify website automatically. That is exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommended.

Surf and Snow Warehouse

App worked perfectly fine! You can contact their customer support for immediate help if you have any issues. They are very responsive and also allows any customization to the app - E.g. automated mark-up

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13