PRO Importer For Amazon

PRO Importer For Amazon

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
January 27, 2023

This app worked great for me and saved me tons of time. They located all my Amazon items and it was a cinch to add them to my Shopify account. It's a no brainer!

Advanced Machine Lubricants
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 11, 2023

It hasn't found a lot of items that are in my amazon store, I have also tried contacting customer service since last week to see if they can help with this issue but they have not been helpful at all

Zippigames
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 10, 2022

Not accurate, although Pankaj in support team was good but application failed to download all products and they either it was duplicate or some item were missing.
not very user friendly interface to add or delete product. its premature app at this stage.

celineclaire.shop
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 28, 2021

Time-saving application. Excellent customer support. Kinds answers. Works well. A no-brainer if you want to map your Amazon listings on Shopify.

CURIEUX DE NATURE
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 5, 2021

I used this app to import over 45,000 SKUs from Amazon. The data came over accurately and Rohit's support and communication was great. I have no complaints with this service.

Tee Scream
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 5, 2021

This app is a life saver. We had over 9,500 variants needed to be imported from Amazon (with photos, descriptions, quantity etc) and Rohit had it all completed within a couple of days. Cannot recommend him highly enough. Great service

Simply British Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 2, 2021

I used this app a few years ago to sync nearly 1000 SKUs from my Amazon store to my then newly established Shopify store. It went flawlessly! I recently needed to update pricing and add a few more SKUs so I reached out to their Tech Support as I wanted to do a bulk updating. Ruhit quickly responded. If you are ever in need of support, and if Ruhit is the person that responds, you reached the real deal as this person was awesome! Ruhit quickly took care of all of the syncing of prices and SKUs for me. The app is awesome and so is their technical support. Well done!

Riley Packaging On Sale
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 2, 2020

Great. My request was for nearly 20,000 individual products moved from Amazon to my own shopify shop. With there being so many I contacted the app people direct and they carried out the task. The great thing and the main reason I used them rather than uploading the CSV file from Amazon is that the product images come over with the product details with this App but does not with the CSV file. This was a mammoth task I asked of them and I am very pleased. On occasion when I emailed the contact at the App, they got back almost immediately and it was always with the answer to the question, and not being fobbed off. So in summary; a very good app, saved me hours and hours of work, files are now on my own shop and I have full control of my sales. Not to mention the low price given the hours it saves. Thank you.

RoverUK.co.uk
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 24, 2020

Great idea. It did not work first time - one particular variation intensive item did not show up. I contact Rohit and he got it working, but then I messed things up and had to contact him again. They fixed it and actually did the import and links for me. Great service. Since they are in India, there may be a day delay in getting help, but they have been great.

Outdoor Element
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 22, 2019

This is in my opinion, is not a production-ready app.
It messed up my whole inventory.
After 3 weeks, I am still not done cleaning up.

If you really have to, then use it first on a development installation to see if it works for you.

It seems like the developer fixes and improves the app while getting feedback from his paying customers. Not fair at all.

sense925