Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Galleria Di Giovanni

Very helpful, same a lot of time. Not hard too hard to implement.

Interstate Sports

It is a good app that moves products (with images) from Amazon to Shopify. My only problem was not getting everything in my inventory over from Amazon. The app seemed to have stopped midway, leaving about 2,000 items that didn't transfer. I notified support but didn't get any help, which was weird because usually, support is not an issue.

Mismanoletinas

Loving this so far! Makes it seemless to use my Amazon inventory and sell it on my website. So easy to use.

Multichoisetrading

Green Ginger Of Shrewsbury

Really impressed with this. The only app I could find that actually does a good job of copying products FROM Amazon TO Shopify, every time and with the picture. It really does do what it says. You need to be patient - up to a day to move each batch over - but that is not a problem considering the results you get. The worse I can say is that there's a slight glitch which means you can't use the "previous" button when viewing the list of products to import but I can live with that and no doubt it will be fixed soon anyway. Thanks guys you have made my life so much easier :)

Kilkari Moms Kids

We had previously closed our Shopify store because we could not migrate products to the store. This app has made it possible to migrate our products from Amazon to Shopify with all details and images. It is easy to use and does all the work seamlessly. With over 7000 sku and growing in the biggest catalog for kids in India, we could not have done it without this app.

Thank you guys for the app,it is a life saver.

Covey Sports

Wowsea

very good, thanks a lot, does it has 30 words?

Krazo World

I love this app! It works perfectly and lets me sell my Amazon products on my Shopify store and easily fulfill orders. Rohit is very helpful if you have any questions.

Xanatos Safe

I just downloaded and have very little problems so far. I tried to link 157 items from amazon to my store, but so far all I see it 30. I'll play with it somemore and check back.