Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Accessormefashion1

So far I really like this app and wish I found it sooner. Now I can control all my inventory from one place and not have my website's inventory managed separately.

Serendipity Shopper Llc

Before I signed up, I asked several questions. Rohit was very prompt at responding to my questions. I tried the first 25 for free, and it was really easy. I am now advancing to the next 500 of my Amazon listings. It is so easy to verify the listings and adjust them the way I want them, since I sometimes tweak the title or product details. So far, I am quite happy about this app. The fact that it will keep all of my listing inventories updated to Amazon is a plus, plus, plus! Very happy with this app. Thank you, Rohit.

Comictoyz

Rohit was an excellent support from start to finish when I was installing the app into my Amazon account. Thereafter, the import was very user-friendly, accurate and I was very pleased how the products rendered on my new website.
Thanks!

Riverbucks

Very simple process and everything imports very nicely. Its so easy to use!!!

Morpilla

So far importing my products from Amazon was easy and smooth process.

Z Hockey

So far it is working great. Pretty easy to import products from Amazon. I found I had to fix up the descriptions a bit just because the format is a little different than Amazon. The description from AMZ feeds up top in Shopify and the bullet points from AMZ show up below. But still, it works great.
Good App. Recommend.

Twilights Fancy

I was easily able to grab all of my items--5+variants intact--and get them to into my Shopify store. I ran into one difficulty on my end and customer service was absolutely excellent and very responsive.

Now Accessories

so far things have been fantastic and very easy to import items - great service!

Horsesandscentsinc

So far so good. Super easy to use and incredible customer support!

Shopsmartoutlet