Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Sharirose

I have NEVER had better customer service from a software company. NEVER!
I required some customizations, and working with them felt like I had my own personal developer.
They were simply wonderful.

Print4you Uk

After 24 hrs it still said importing so I emailed and had a quick response and the issue was then sorted, I didn't realise the free trial was only for importing 25 items so had to upgrade but it saved me hours of work. Very happy

Oshify

Dang, that was easy! lol. Just clicked go, and all my Amazon products appeared in my shopify store a short time after. Ha! Just saved me around 30 hours of manual data entry. :D

World Of Angus

Excellent application. Very quick installation. Very quick import. The founder even helped me with a problem that solved even more time. Highly recommended.

Gifts From A Distance

This product was a life saver! I imported about 3800 products without images or descriptions and I was doing them one at a time. The technician assigned to me was responsive and knowledgeable. He went out of his way to accommodate my situation. I would recommend this product to anyone moving products from Amazon to a Shopify store. It handled multiple images and variants especially well.

Catholic Gifts Of Faith

VEry easy to use and fast thank you

Mosaic Music

FANTASTIC ALL AROUND! GOOD SERVICE AND WORKS JUST AS IT SHOULD!

Furniturenearme

excellent the app works just the way i needed it to

Sams Market Outdoors

worked very well and easy to manage. thank you, saved me a ton of time!
Sam's Market Outdoors

Jcb Gifts

Wow, how simple this was to setup, and export all my products from my Amazon Store to my Shopify Store. It was as easy as 1, 2, 3 and all my products was taken from Amazon and entered into the app. Then I sent them over to my Shopify account. Amazing and simple. I love this app.