Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Carrington House Six

Choosing which products to import is a snap! Once it works it is awesome and does it much faster than I could possibly list them.

The downfall is it takes several hours to overnight for the items to show in Shopify. ( I sent 250+ over and have been waiting all afternoon for even the first one to show in Shopify) I only have so much time to work on this each week. This waiting is such a waste of time and a HUGE set back for me!

Once they finally do show there are still more steps needed to make them active in the store. Still a long process but faster than on my own so I will continue with it.

Update: I let it go for a while but found nothing that works as well. The speed is still a huge issue. Waiting for the items to import is like watching paint dry. Hopefully that is something that gets worked on soon.

Vintagepillowsstore

Rohit solved all my problems.BEST IN HERE!!

Get The Party Started

Worked great, process was fast! Saved a ton of time!

Fast Ship Outlet Store

After extensive search we settled on Xpert importer as It had all the features needed for our store.

Gloryboys

Would recommend this app and will be using it again shortly

Premium Global Products

The creator of the app stands behind their product and is helpful with any issues in using the product. It works well and does the job as I tendered, cannot ask for more than that. Thank you for standing behind your product.

Xp Wholesale

Excellent product and customer service!

Family Tribe

This app has made it simple to transfer Amazon listings to my shopidy store!

Celexon Us Inc

good app. it works very well with amazon.

Hanrattycraftsgifts Co Uk