Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Nantucket Brand Clothing

excellent, fast support. all my emails have been answered quickly, and they've even implemented a few new features to help me out!

All About Health Proucts

Very easy to use! Using to sell our inventory at Amazon on our Shopify store. It uses our template so the listings blend perfectly with our store. We have a lot of inventory so it took 24 hours to sync with our account. Received replies to help emails very quickly :)

Muse Sanctuary

Awesome app, a time saver! Support is prompt and helpful when I had issue with my browser :)

Down To Science

So far, this is the only app which I have found to be of any use for integration of Amazon.co.uk. My shop was firstly built there and it would have been a real pain creating all the products I have if I wasn't able to import them from Amazon. Customer service has also been brilliant so far.

Time World

Great app. It was necessary to transfer more than 1,500 products from Amazon. B was cool! Thank you. The price is very reasonable for the work that you manually going to do a month.

Sparhit 24

Awesome App. Transfer is very fast and the customer service perfect.
i have got always answers within 5 Minutes. Helpful and serious.
This App is top !

Tamssin Shop

It is amazing. What could have been hours importing Amazon products was reduced to minutes. And the technical assistance I received was beyond what I expected. It was great. The only thing was the products only imported one product image. Beside this having everything done so quickly and having the inventory tracked as it sells is great. I would recommend it to others.

Pharmacbeauty

Amazing or as i may say AMAZONing, in just a few clicks and all the listings are in shopify! keep up the good work.

Hawaiiansilverjewelry

Rohit is great to work with, he was able to customize a few key things that we needed for this to work for us and he did just that! Awesome!

Focus2000 New York