Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Theravana Compression Wear

So far so good! Had one hiccup with matching the inventory import, however, customer service took care of it through the online chat portal within 5 min.

1 To 1 Music

We have over 3,000 listings on amazon, most of these needed transferred to my site. This App saved me so much time and effort. Recommend for anyone with a large volume of listings. Thanks guys!!
www.1to1music.co.uk

Damroupas

Xpert Imported imported our data in record time and with perfect results. Their follow up has been fantastic, always on hand to make small adjustments when needed. I would highly recommend.

Digital Shopper

Great app to sync with Amazon products! Handled 85K products and is automatically syncing updates. We also had a few specific requirements that were developed quickly for us. Must have app to sync with Amazon!

Souveez

Great product, we have over 5000 sku on amazon and this extracted all items over with no issues. We will continue to use this moving forward to help maintain our online stores.

Solidfuelsalesllc

Update: Going into my 2nd year of use and I wish I could give Rohit and Xpert Importer SIX Stars. Best Customer Service I've ever experienced. Prompt, expert, and thorough. The Best!
No seriously, Five Stars! Rohit is a Master in Customer Service without a doubt. I had some issues with my site and with the way I wanted Xpert Importer handled them. Rohit was with me every step of the way until the issue was resolved. I can't say enough about how I've been treated and helped since starting to use the program. Indispensable!
Chuck
digs-homegoods.com

Bluestreak Crystals

I highly recommend this company and especially Rohit who was my point person. If you are looking for a tailored product migration solution and real-time support, then these guys are for you. Nothing has been too much trouble and they have helped me bring forward my migration timeline by months. If something isn't quite right, they will keep going until it meets your satisfaction. Timely responses to my queries and they will undertake anything from product migration to ad-hoc development work. The other great thing is that if you touch on an area they are not experts in, they will tell you. Overall they have provided me with a great service over the past 6 weeks and I am continuing to use them for support and development. Thanks Rohit :)

Hiteck Hobby

Unstable program keeps breaking down. One time it was showing someone else's products. Very slow to move product from Amazon. No sorting option wastes a lot of time. Have to call support every week. I was paying for this ? My last error.

Language string failed to load: tls Unauthorized access!!

Boutiquesonbroadway

Great app and first class service! Can not recommend their customer service better because it is EXCELLENT! Very happy :-)

Lipohealing

Dowloaded the free numbers nothing shows up...useless