Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Littlevintagegirl

Great Product and even Greater Customer support. Rohit has been nothing but the best to work with.

Car Chrome Decals

Amazed. Support is supper. App worked without flaw. Imported over 600 listings in couple hours after I applied. My time spent was 5 minutes. Too bad can leave only 5 stars. Would give more.

The Cqc Boutique

Fantastic App. Rohit and his team made it very easy to import our Amazon Market place listings into our Shopify, and keep the inventory on our shopify store updated on a daily basis. Great support, and very fast turnaround. From start to finish was 1 day, and the great support continued as we had follow up questions which were always promptly answered and resolved. Thank you Rohit!

Misswag 3

Really impressed with the import results. I was surprised to find this app since a year back I was unable to find a developer with this type of service. The customer service I received was excellent, fast and even though I had many queries all my queries were replied to with great friendly support. All products, pictures, description, price, quantity, etc etc came in perfectly, saved me a lot of time from having to do them manually (very happy). Will definitely use this web developer again!!

Akaisports

Excellent app, I love it, and the technical service is fantastic!

Shopforthehouse

Fantastic product. We rely heavily on Amazon FBA and to see an app now so in tune to link the two platforms up it's great. First class support too.

Gracegloryonline Com

Infohore.biz technical supports has a professional services to help me to resolve all errors occurred during our inventory data file imported to Shopify.com new online store from Amazon Web Store migration for inventory files. You can trust their app products. From Martin

Katcor

So far so good! I'm really happy with the results and the support. You get your inquiries answered very promptly. Looking forward for more features.

Yves Decor

Great app and great support from the team. Rohit worked very closely with us to make sure all of our expectations were met and always maintained a level of excellence that we really appreciate. Finally a tool for this process that works, and is automated!

Lifesuccess

Am very glad that I did find this app, am small amazon seller so it good to import all my products without copy all the product info, also the support was awesome, very professional, and did help me a lot, a I did mistake with my keys imput, thanks a lot for creating such a great app!