Merchants highly value this app for its robust data management and export capabilities, especially for businesses with custom items. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, reliability, and automation of complex export tasks. The app can handle large data volumes and create detailed, customizable reports. Exceptional customer service is a standout feature, with staff described as prompt and responsive. The ability to generate XML output and push orders to an SFTP is also appreciated. Many have found it to be a reliable tool for several years.

July 31, 2019

I have been using this app for over 1 year because of lazyness and because they fixed once our template, however I must say that the people behind are very dificult to talk to, they are never willing to help and they never try to understand the customer's point of view.

We don't care learning your app. We have other things to do. You are here to provide support, thing that you don't do, you are just messing with us and getting on our nervs and losing our time and yours.

Is this how a customer support suppose to be and act? And after we have paid you for such a long time, you still come and say that you will charge me an hourly rate for a mistake that you did??? I find this unacceptable !

Do change your policies, as the way you act with your customers is not very nice.

SMARTGEAR FACTORY
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
Modd Apps Inc. replied August 7, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your candid feedback. It’s our goal to provide customers with an excellent experience through the use of our applications. Please note we’ve provided you with a full refund for the duration of use of our application. We’re extremely apologetic that we are unable to meet your expectations. We encourage you to reach back out to us at any time if you feel like we could be helpful to you.

December 23, 2015

I wrote an email 3 times this month (different days) because I need a customization of some fields. Never receive an answer...finallyI deleted the app.

Footstretch
Spain
20 days using the app
May 7, 2021

Useless and incredibly confusing. Could not figure out how to extract some simple data from a line item. I think it wanted $29.99 a month to do it. Huge rip off

TheCustomGoodsCo
14 minutes using the app
Modd Apps Inc. replied May 7, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Are you sure this review is intended for Xporter? Line items can be extracted on our basic $7 plan (and we do not have a 29.99 plan). I see you only had the app installed for 5 minutes, if you would like to reinstall you will still have 7 trial days left. Our support team can help via in app chat, phone or email, and every subscription has an hour of free setup.

We have served tens of thousands of Shopify merchants in the 8 years Xporter has been in business, with only three 1 star reviews. Hopefully you will give us another chance!