Reviews (18)

4.7
September 8, 2023

I downloaded Yagi's app and it helped me a lot! also the developer of the app logged in to my store to help me configurate the settings so everything will work perfectly.
Thank you very much!

Ducky Bags
Israel
3 months using the app
October 16, 2023

This is the first Shopify app I've ever felt compelled to write a review for. I'd tried a few other apps that claimed to hide the PayPal Express button at checkout, and this is the only one that actually works! And the responsive email support from Axel the developer was insane.

Wellsprings Health - UK
Guernsey
8 days using the app
August 16, 2023

This app does what it is meant to. I have talked to the developer of this app, named Axel, multiple times and he responded timely and professionaly. He implemented the feature that I, as a layman, discussed with him. Everyone who wants to hide the PayPal / G Pay / Apple Pay on info page of checkout, must use this app.

AA Des Gins
2 days using the app
September 3, 2023

Great app! Removes the express checkout buttons on the checkout page and works perfectly! Axel, the developer, is also very professional and helpful, I contacted him via email. Highly recommend!!

CORPHEA - Institut für BewusstSEIN

Smartuti
Portugal
7 days using the app
September 15, 2023

It worked like magic! A real business saver!

Axel, the developer also responds quickly to queries and resolved my issue in minutes!

Thanks again! Will definitely keep this app.

Beautederm New Zealand
New Zealand
About 2 hours using the app
August 15, 2023

Absolutely brilliant at hiding PayPal express button on checkout page and also works with new Shopify 'One Page Checkout'.
Excellent and fast response from support. Thank you Axel!

Kizoo Gifts
31 minutes using the app
August 23, 2023

Amazing app, truly a life saver, thank you! I was trying forever to remove it and this worked wonders.

Calamity Clothing