Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

BuyGadget24

Its really one of the best apps. I really recommend this app to everyone!! Easy to use and very nice service

fastdelivery77

Great service. most collective items available. Easy to use.
most reliable app.########################################################################
amazing suppliers to serve a great service. thanks for creating such an amazing app. yakkyofy have the multiple amount of great suppliars.

Woolerfere

I tried multiple apps for drop shipping but I experienced yakkyofy app was very user friendly interface and the process cycle time was drastically reduced.

OneKitchenStore

Very easy to import items to my Shopify store. The quality of items looks great. This app is by far the best one and you can find a wide variety of Winning Products .Alex.D

Game Intensity

Easy to use dashboard. Great customer service. Transparent information! So far so good! Thank you so much Yakkyofy team!

Bad Peach Fitness

I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH YAKKYOFY & THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. The customer service with Yakkyofy has been fantastic. Their live chat support answered all my questions and continued talking with me at length until I had received all the answers I was looking for. Their system is easy to use and I'm looking forward to partnering with them as a fulfillment agency.

Al-Quresh Ltd

I was amazed at how easy it is to import items from the catalogue to my shopify store. the choice and quality of items look great. I have been using other apps to get drop ship items to display on my site but this app is bay far the best one .

WorkoutUnit™

I use Yakkyofy for all my shipment. They are absolutely reliable. I would recommend all serious drop shippers that want to take their business to the next levels Yakkyofy

VICLOGIC

Excellent product to date and easy to use. I am looking forward to my first sale.
I cannot see any issue to date.

HolidaySold

This service truly was an amazing find! Helps us really understand what’s gonna work for our market before we invest heavily! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality control out of the gates!