Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

www.adultplay.shop

this is not what i expected ! I was waiting over 1 hour to look for product! after that, plus 1 hour to find shipping cost. And all this, with 30 items per month! no, thank you!

January 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, I'm sorry that you were disappointed by our service, but waiting one hour for a new product quotation is not so bad in the end. Our product quotations are made by our Image Recognition Software and depending on the number of products in the queue, they can be immediate or take up to one hour, but still, they are pretty fast compared to fulfillment centers or agents. If you ask for a new product quotation to a sourcing company or to an agent you need to wait for days, not for one hour.

The UVlizer

Very bad experience with this app. I do not recommend it.
I placed an order on 1st of December and today is 9th of December and the order is still not fulfilled. The customer service is very poor, almost non existent, they did not respond in chat since two days now! Very frustrated and disappointed! They say fulfilling orders takes 3-5 days, but 9 days have passed since I paid this order and still nothing!

Jomatina

Hello, With the greatest pleasure, I will give my assessment and it is absolute 0
I am trying to understand how people work for you and especially those who are looking for products that we consumers require. It is not normal for me to look for you to find women's dresses for me !!
It is not normal for me to look for a holiday decoration for you to send me a doll in a stroller !!!