Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

The PortaDesk

I already to use this app
Very good app
Good service Fast delivery I like this company Hhhhhhhjjjjjj

Cyclops Fitness

All good so far. The biggest benefit in my opinion is the fast shipping times- they make a big difference

Amarilla Shop

So far so good, found alot of great products that will soon be in my store. love the fact that I can get custom packaging and card inserts in my packages. the hot products catalog is awesome for getting the new products. From my team to yours keep up the great work...

IFOCUSZ

Perfect app. I really like this app. Fast shipping and best customer support service. I will use this app a long time.

Artemis Beauty

I used this app to find cheaper products and they have delivered. I would recommend anyone who is drop shipping to check them out and use them!

BuyGadget24

Its really one of the best apps. I really recommend this app to everyone!! Easy to use and very nice service

fastdelivery77

Great service. most collective items available. Easy to use.
most reliable app.########################################################################
amazing suppliers to serve a great service. thanks for creating such an amazing app. yakkyofy have the multiple amount of great suppliars.

Woolerfere

I tried multiple apps for drop shipping but I experienced yakkyofy app was very user friendly interface and the process cycle time was drastically reduced.

OneKitchenStore

Very easy to import items to my Shopify store. The quality of items looks great. This app is by far the best one and you can find a wide variety of Winning Products .Alex.D

Game Intensity

Easy to use dashboard. Great customer service. Transparent information! So far so good! Thank you so much Yakkyofy team!

Previous 1 3 4