Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

Newsawchains

Fabulous App & Customer Service from Hitesh. This app was easily installed using the instructions provided. We had a few issues during installation which clashed with a previous trial of YMM, but these were quickly ironed out.

The app is easy to use now, much more friendly than the previous tags generated system. Great to be able to use csv for input and the bulk product assign feature makes uploading multiple products a breeze.

If you supply a wide range of parts for different items, then this app makes it easy for your customers to select the correct parts first time, improving customer service and reducing your returns rate.

12volt Solutions

First of all, the price for this app is waaaaaaay more reasonable than the other apps available. Second, the install might look confusing after purchase, but it was super easy and straight forward with screen shots showing exactly what needed to be done. It only took a few minutes! Third (and this is where these guys deserve 10 stars instead of 5)... the original layout and color scheme didn't go along with my website. I emailed the support team and I got a response within hours. These guys were willing to make changed to their app to fit my site. Not only were they willing, they listened to everything I wanted and asked questions to make sure I was happy with the changes. During this process, I changed my mind a few times, and they were more than accommodating to my needs. Seriously... the support itself is priceless! In the end, they worked very hard to make adjustments and changes to suit my every need. I'm in the process of setting the app up currently, and the platform and structure are simply amazing. This app is a complete game changer for my site. The seamless integration not only looks great, but the functionality is exactly what we were after!

THIS APP ROCKS, BUT THE SUPPORT BEHIND THE APP IS WORTH FAR MORE THAN THE MONTHLY CHARGE! BEST SUPPORT I'VE EVER RECEIVED FROM A DEVELOPER, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you still have doubt about this app, just take a look for yourself! Here is my site with the app in action! www.12volt.Solutions

Clay

Kingdom Powersports

Excellent App with many functionalities.
We need 7 drop downs and this App supports it. Support staff is very helpful and communication is very fast.

Functionalities of assigning tags was extremely good. It was smooth and just need to assign the products to particular YMM combination you needed and tags will be assigned automatically. You don't need to open your Product section anytime.

Import/export section of App is easy to understand and doing great.

Overall Best App features.

Thanks