Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

Inceca

Is the best app if you want to have a search bar that match cars with your products, is indispensible if you sell autoparts or anything relationated with cars! There may also be other apps like this one in Shopify but this is the best, their customer service is exceptional, thay answear very quickly, never get bored of your questions or if you want the bar customized they do it for you! Always recommended, the best App in this plataform with a really ship price. Usually this kind of system cost a lot of money if you ask someone to do it for you from zero so i'm really excited about this app. I love it!

Stehlenautomotive

The best shopify developer I have. Very responsible and reliable at a reasonable cost. They are the one you can trust.

Eden Equipment

Service A+
Response Time A+
Knowledge A+
Time Frame A+
100% Satisfaction

Hitesh and his team at Capacity Web Solutions did an OUTSTANDING job customizing the Year Make & Model Advanced Search App.

The app is extremely flexible - you can use install it on ANY type of store that requires advanced filtering. I spent several days looking for an app that would allow me to create multiple search fields. YMM is the best app out there and the nicest people behind the product! The customization is reasonable priced. This app is a must if you are running an e-commerce site and want to deliver customers relevant search results.

Michele

Jeroc

I would like to thank CapacityWebSolutions for the quick responses and helpfullness in general with my requests and support tickets.

I also wanted to have some special customization with the colors that is not so nice with original colors and some edit with the language to display my countrys word for "search" and "reset" The searchbox is on my first page or under "proffsmontage" tab, Take a look how nice it can look with small adjustment. i really like this app because of flexibility and also for the good support.

www.jeroc.se

My best wishes to your whole team.
//Nick

Thermal Ribbons

Terrific app & outstanding customer service.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends, or to use them again in the future.
Great result.

Promasterparts

We would like to thank support team and SPECIAL THANK YOU to Hitesh of "Year Make Model Advanced Search” Shopify App for your time to provide us with your feedback and help to solve many tricks during building this function on our store. We are an aftermarket auto parts store with more than 15000 part numbers of vehicles and more than 500 Seat Covers fabrics.

This app is great for Automotive Business, helps narrow down the search and customize the product and great functionality to manage and update your year, make, and model list.

We would Highly Recommend this app to everyone in Automotive Industry!

Thanks again.
ProMasterParts

Earphone Guy Llc

AMAZING app! If you need the functionality to choose products, this app is it. The support is second to none. Hitesh and his crew are fast, professional and just good people!

I would give them 6 Stars if I could!

The Earphone Guy LLC

Brmoto Ltd

Simply perfect, great team support Many Thanks Guys!

Jlconceptsymm

Number 1 Year make model App developer. Great communication and hard working company.

Thanks

Premiermotoparts

I am really impressed with the App functionalities. I am searching for YMM App from long time but now i am more then satisfied.

Support is excellent and quick. Initially i have added the YMM data via CSV with Year Make Model but later on my requirements are changed to set it with Make Model Year and best thing is that I don't have to rework for that. I just need to move the order of the YMM fields and its done.

Excellent functionality. Thanks for Support.

Matt