Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

Underground Lighting

Awesome app, Easy to upload data. Great Support also!

Supreme Suspension

The app is super simple to use and the support they offer is fantastic.

Soundspares

For our business, we couldn't be without this app. Not only is it brilliant for customers to quickly find what they're looking for, we had a few unique coding requests to fully integrate the app into our site and the techs at YMM even did a little coding work for us without hesitation. We were extremely grateful and YMM is now a permanent fixture in our site!

Element4x4

Great app at a reasonable price, I would highly recommend it! Customer service was amazing, I cannot thank them enough for how much they have helped me out.

Kixx Motorsports

This review is for Hitesh Vadsmiya who has been Spectacular and offers the Best Customer service. Hitesh help is Highly appreciated. I'm still in the early stages of the app set up/usage so I'll have to come back to leave a review of the Apps features/ussage/performance.

Interspares

Brilliant App!
I highly recommend it!
The support is also spectacular. You cannot go wrong!
Well done.

Inceca

Is the best app if you want to have a search bar that match cars with your products, is indispensible if you sell autoparts or anything relationated with cars! There may also be other apps like this one in Shopify but this is the best, their customer service is exceptional, thay answear very quickly, never get bored of your questions or if you want the bar customized they do it for you! Always recommended, the best App in this plataform with a really ship price. Usually this kind of system cost a lot of money if you ask someone to do it for you from zero so i'm really excited about this app. I love it!

Stehlenautomotive

The best shopify developer I have. Very responsible and reliable at a reasonable cost. They are the one you can trust.

Eden Equipment

Service A+
Response Time A+
Knowledge A+
Time Frame A+
100% Satisfaction

Hitesh and his team at Capacity Web Solutions did an OUTSTANDING job customizing the Year Make & Model Advanced Search App.

The app is extremely flexible - you can use install it on ANY type of store that requires advanced filtering. I spent several days looking for an app that would allow me to create multiple search fields. YMM is the best app out there and the nicest people behind the product! The customization is reasonable priced. This app is a must if you are running an e-commerce site and want to deliver customers relevant search results.

Michele

Jeroc

I would like to thank CapacityWebSolutions for the quick responses and helpfullness in general with my requests and support tickets.

I also wanted to have some special customization with the colors that is not so nice with original colors and some edit with the language to display my countrys word for "search" and "reset" The searchbox is on my first page or under "proffsmontage" tab, Take a look how nice it can look with small adjustment. i really like this app because of flexibility and also for the good support.

www.jeroc.se

My best wishes to your whole team.
//Nick