Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

VMR Paints

This app was a critical part of our store. We simply could not have built a good shopping experience without the ability to search our products this way. That being said, this app went above and beyond our needs. The support on the app is excellent - I emailed for help with small changes and they were made quickly, and this is when I was asking for info on HOW to make the changes. Great support and customer service. I would suggest this app for anyone that needs this kind of functionality, and I would trust the developer on other apps they have built based on the professionalism, responsiveness, and support they provide on this app. I wish all apps and developers could be as reliable as this one!

CP Addict

Great app and the tech support has been fantastic, I needed the search box to be in a certain area I couldn't get it to work they had it done the next day!

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd

This is a fabulous app! Customization is easy. Importing & exporting fitments is a breeze once you catch on. Year Make Model Advance Search is the most valuable app on our site - also among the most reasonably priced.

Side note on the support Capacity Web Services provides:

With our initial email to Capacity Web Solutions, we were a bit vague in our descriptions of what we needed ( knowing what we wanted, not how to explain it! ). Hitesh quickly followed up with examples of what he thought we might be looking for. After a few quick email exchanges back and forth, Hitesh gave us an extremely reasonable quote for the modifications. Very pleased with the results! Everything we asked for was accomplished within a reasonable amount of time...in our case the work was done overnight. Will definitely be working with Capacity and Hitesh again!

3D Mats USA

Great app for automotive industry use. I had great assistance with their tech support. They managed to identify an issue causing problems and provide an appropriate solution.

Valley Autosports

Very pleased with the app! The support team over there is top notch...each inquiry was handled as if it was their own; very professional. I highly recommend A++!

Suncoast Wheels

This app works great! Hitesh was super helpful in getting everything working properly for me. I would recommend this app to anybody who needs a search function like this. Thanks again!!

Misano Moto Imports UK

Started using this app as a trial but it wasn't appearing where I wanted. Contacted support who pretty much immediately sorted out my issues and actually went above and beyond to make this app function and look as good as possible. Absolutely great service.

SCW TIRE

We use this app for our tire business (over 2,000+ products).

The support team is very helpful and fast in response.

The app does its job right, and also has a bulk-import/export feature that works extremely fast and well.

Thank you!

Encore Automotive Inc.

Great app if you are selling anything automotive related. The only one I could find that allows you to add parameters (ie engine liter). Support from this app is very speedy and clear.

CliMats Inc

Easy to use with reliable support that helped me completely customize my set up to better reflect my customers.