Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd

This is a fabulous app! Customization is easy. Importing & exporting fitments is a breeze once you catch on. Year Make Model Advance Search is the most valuable app on our site - also among the most reasonably priced.

Side note on the support Capacity Web Services provides:

With our initial email to Capacity Web Solutions, we were a bit vague in our descriptions of what we needed ( knowing what we wanted, not how to explain it! ). Hitesh quickly followed up with examples of what he thought we might be looking for. After a few quick email exchanges back and forth, Hitesh gave us an extremely reasonable quote for the modifications. Very pleased with the results! Everything we asked for was accomplished within a reasonable amount of time...in our case the work was done overnight. Will definitely be working with Capacity and Hitesh again!

3D Mats USA

Great app for automotive industry use. I had great assistance with their tech support. They managed to identify an issue causing problems and provide an appropriate solution.

Valley Autosports

Very pleased with the app! The support team over there is top notch...each inquiry was handled as if it was their own; very professional. I highly recommend A++!

Suncoast Wheels

This app works great! Hitesh was super helpful in getting everything working properly for me. I would recommend this app to anybody who needs a search function like this. Thanks again!!

Misano Moto Imports UK

Started using this app as a trial but it wasn't appearing where I wanted. Contacted support who pretty much immediately sorted out my issues and actually went above and beyond to make this app function and look as good as possible. Absolutely great service.

SCW TIRE

We use this app for our tire business (over 2,000+ products).

The support team is very helpful and fast in response.

The app does its job right, and also has a bulk-import/export feature that works extremely fast and well.

Thank you!

Encore Automotive Inc.

Great app if you are selling anything automotive related. The only one I could find that allows you to add parameters (ie engine liter). Support from this app is very speedy and clear.

CliMats Inc

Easy to use with reliable support that helped me completely customize my set up to better reflect my customers.

cartridgekingtestdev

Hitesh and his team at Capacity Web Solutions went above and beyond to help me out while i have been building my dev server for a new store. They customised the app to my requirements and my theme and i will definitely use them again if i require assistance 5 stars.

Superactionhero

One word - Wow! This is the first 5 star review I've given to a Shopify App Developer, and I've been using Shopify for 8 years. Hitesh and his team are extremely responsive to support requests and go above and beyond outside the normal scope of work. They truly understand the importance of customer satisfaction and back that up with quality work and excellent communication. Super happy to find their app, and even happier to know they back it with outstanding support.