Merchants appreciate this app for its announcement bar feature, which allows tailored messages for different countries and URLs. They praise its ease of use, professional look, and seamless theme integration. The app is noted for creating urgency during sales and its customization options. Merchants also highlight the excellent customer service, quick issue resolution, and proactive support. Additional features include GDPR cookie warnings and customs tax and duty warnings. Long-term users express satisfaction with its performance and support. The app is recommended for its value for money and positive impact on sales.

October 12, 2022

Great support, easy to set up, good customization options including a countdown timer. Recommend to everyone.

Lullabee Fabrics
24 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied October 12, 2022

We're really happy Yeps fits what you are looking for :) Thank you!

August 25, 2022

I just installed the app last night, but so far it's been great! And their support as well - thanks Matty! Exactly what we needed for our shop and the price is good as well. Good job!

Yoga Hero
23 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied August 25, 2022

We're so happy you are getting what you needed with Yeps :) Thanks for the kind review!

December 10, 2018

Great app! I'm not sure if you guys have like designed background but I'd like to change up mine to suit each festive season.

Straits Times Press
18 days using the app
April 18, 2019

its going greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Olga-hus
Thailand
17 days using the app
Edited July 28, 2019

Great app with so many features that I have not used them all yet. But those features I have used, such as the announcement bar, have been really useful. And of course the price is perfect for shops just starting out.

Luxy Kraft
17 days using the app
July 27, 2022

super helpful staff. they helped me make make the bar work as exactly as needed. works as expected.

Little Beast
16 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied July 27, 2022

I'm very happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for your kind words :)

September 14, 2022

This app is really easy to use and has really great customer support. I recommend giving it a try for sure.

Your Teacher's Pet Creature
13 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied September 14, 2022

We're happy that you are getting what you need with Yeps. Thanks for the feedback!

September 18, 2019

Super easy to use. Genuinely free. Currently only used it to display that our warehouse was closed for a week, but will definitely use it again soon, as its such an easy way to shout a message. Its also non-invasive as you can give the consumer an option to close the banner easily. Top stuff.

Jam Cycling
13 days using the app
December 2, 2019

This App is perfect for my needs, easy to implement, works reliably, great feedback from customers. Thank you

HortGrow
11 days using the app
May 25, 2020

Nice app. helps and is easy to set up! Yes it is really helpful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blauWein