Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar

Norvine

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Very satisfied. Value for money is great. The support is very helpful and fast. We will be using this app for a very long time

September 24, 2022

Happy to hear you are getting value out of Yeps! We really appreciate your kind words :)

Form and Fold

Location Australia

Great app, simple to use and Matty is very helpful with support & replies quickly. Would recommend for sure.

September 20, 2022

It's great working such a solid brand. Thanks for using our product and thanks for the kind words :)

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

Location Australia

This app is really easy to use and has really great customer support. I recommend giving it a try for sure.

September 14, 2022

We're happy that you are getting what you need with Yeps. Thanks for the feedback!

Oregon's Wild Harvest

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was easy to use and met our needs. Their customer service folks were on top of my questions and addressed all my concerns quickly.

September 10, 2022

It's great working with merchants like you! So happy that we were able to assist you :)

Sweet Birdie Boutique

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 10 hours

I love this app! Very easy to set it up and looks so nice! I had some questions and Matty replied to me quickly. Thank you so much!

September 5, 2022

No worries at all! We're happy to work with you to get everything set up perfectly for your store. Thanks!

Yoga Hero

Location Singapore

I just installed the app last night, but so far it's been great! And their support as well - thanks Matty! Exactly what we needed for our shop and the price is good as well. Good job!

August 25, 2022

We're so happy you are getting what you needed with Yeps :) Thanks for the kind review!

BabyDoopy

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Highly recommend. Nicest top bar by far in the Shopify App store. Needed some custom code to make it work and they jumped right on it, fixed me up quick. New features are on the way - can't wait to utilize this in my shop!

August 11, 2022

Your bar looks great! Really happy to hear you are enjoying Yeps, thanks for the kind words :)

Northern Nook

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great price for an app that works seamlessly with my theme (Prestige). I've only needed to contact customer support twice, but when I have reached out to them, they've been super helpful - responding to my enquiries within minutes, even on a Sunday!

July 31, 2022

It's a pleasure working with you! Thanks :)

Little Beast

super helpful staff. they helped me make make the bar work as exactly as needed. works as expected.

July 27, 2022

I'm very happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for your kind words :)

HouseplantExperience.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great App. Every shop owner should have this app installed. Very easy to set up and use. Extraordinairy and responsive support. We recommend this app.

July 10, 2022

We really appreciate the kind words. Glad you are enjoying Yeps :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10