Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customization capabilities, and performance-enhancing tools like an announcement bar, countdown timer, and geolocation feature. Many appreciate its seamless website integration and its role in building email lists. The app is also commended for its affordability, professional design, and prompt, effective customer support. However, some merchants wish for more font customization options.

May 22, 2024

Super easy to setup, looks great, and has geo-targeting for different free shipping thresholds. 5/5

Type Strong
12 minutes using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied May 24, 2024

We love what your doing with Yeps on your store and are really happy to have you aboard! Thanks for the amazing review :)

November 18, 2023

Matty went way ablve and beyond to help me with was at first just one issue I had with compatability with my theme. He fixed that issue but decided to check other things out where he found potential issues that I was not even aware of and fixed them right away. Customer service here would be 10 stars if I could.

Smoke FX
12 months using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 21, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your review. We're always looking for way to improve and provide a better experience for our customers, so I'm glad we're able to work together!

December 14, 2023

Great app, does exactly what we needed. Support team are great, instant response & immediate resolution! I was having some trouble getting my announcement bar to show up correctly with my search bar and Matty was able to help me resolve my issue within a few minutes.

BOHOMOON
13 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied December 29, 2023

It's great to hear that you're enjoying Yeps so far and we're looking forward to working with you. Thanks for the great feedback :)

February 16, 2024

Excellent!

A1 FINE ART
18 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied February 19, 2024

Thank you! We're happy you are enjoying Yeps :)

December 18, 2023

I've been using it for a couple of days, everything ok so far! I also had a problem and Matty from the customer service chat helped me in 10 minutes by adding some code to avoid problems with my site.

Gymratslegacy
Italy
2 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied December 29, 2023

It was great chatting with you and I'm happy that Yeps is working well for you. We really appreciate your review!

December 14, 2023

Honestly Love this app. It's very professional, simple, and straight to the point

Allure 4 Sure
25 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied December 29, 2023

It's so nice to hear that you're enjoying Yeps. Thank you so much for your kind words!

November 27, 2023

We installed this app to take advantage of the counter bar during the busy Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale time. We had a display issue that the support team helped us with super quickly. Really prompt, friendly communication and the end result was perfect. Looking forward to exploring the other options the app offers.

Firebelly Tea
3 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 28, 2023

We're really happy we were able to help you out quickly and we hope you had an amazing BFCM. Thank you so much for your kind review!

November 10, 2023

The best part about this app are the capabilities it has and the support team. I was having some trouble getting my announcement bar to show up correctly and Yeps was able to help me resolve my issue within 24 hours. Matty found what the issue was and worked with us to get it fixed. He had our bar up and running very fast and even assisted me in visually matching it to our website. I would highly recommend this app!

ASYSTEM
10 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied November 11, 2023

Wow thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really happy we were able to work together to make Yeps look amazing on your store. Thanks!

December 28, 2023

Easy & convinient app. works well. thanks team

Infinite Music Store
Sri Lanka
7 days using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied December 29, 2023

We're so happy that you're enjoying Yeps! Thank you for encouragement, we all appreciate it :)

May 6, 2024

It is very good and colourful bar

Family Honey
United Arab Emirates
8 minutes using the app
Kaya Branding Company Inc. replied May 7, 2024

Your bar looks great! Thanks for sharing your feedback and we're happy to have you aboard :)