Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement Bar, Countdown Sales Timer Bar, FREE Shipping Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Houston Fire Museum

Matty L great help! Was worried your app wouldn't work for me but he fixed all my problems in a sec.

July 12, 2021

Happy to help you get everything set up perfectly for your site. Enjoy :)

Les Jacottes

Free application that does as well as the paid ones (even better). The customer service is great, thanks!

July 12, 2021

So happy we could help out! Enjoy :)

76 Projects

The bars this app produces are so versatile because of the many rules that can be set up to trigger when they show. Very quick response to questions.

July 9, 2021

Glad it worked for you. Thanks for your support.

DT Waller and Sons

This is a good App. Easy to use and customise. Customers love the countdown bar. The Developers are extremely helpful and deal with queries very promptly. Recommended A++++++

June 23, 2021

Always a pleasure to help.

The Copperworks

I don't send sales flyers but I do need an important notice to be seen by all as soon as they log on. I like that they can remove it.
The app is simple to use.
Richard

May 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, Richard! We're happy to help :)

Côté Cuir

I use this app for an announcement bar to redirect visitors to the good website according to the visitor's language and country. The app works very well, we are very satisfied.

April 5, 2021

Happy to know it's working out for you. Thanks for the kind words.

Très Soignée

I needed help with a champaign and Daria was to my rescue. She fast with the help and stayed on with me until I told she the champaign is working. She also compliment one of my piece on my website.

March 28, 2021

Thanks for the kind words :)

Misaï

The app is very easy to use. I only had to configure 2 or 3 items and it was ready. The after sales service is great. I totally recommend

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much! A wonderful customer to work with through and through.

ZEBRA BLINDS

Very nice standalone app. Very easy to use! And best of all this app is Free. They have premium plans the Free features serves the purpose. Highly recommended.

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. It keeps our team motivated! We're so happy to hear you are getting value from our app.

JOGA

Easy to use and install. Works beautiful with my design.
Took me 60 seconds to start using it. Thanks.