Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement Bar, Countdown Bar,FREE Shipping Bar,Rotating Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Style Rowe

I love this app because it's so easy to use and set up. It alerts my customers to what's going on with my company. You can build your email list, set up a count down timer or just have a message displayed to make your customers aware of what's going on. Great app!

Smoking Lily Handcrafted Goods

We use the bar to announce sales and offers. It is easy to use and looks great. I would highly recommend it.

Your Career Gear

Works great for us! We used it to offer our free shipping feature. Easy to use and I would highly recommend it.

Chris Lopez Studio

Pretty new with the app but it seems Good and easy to work with

Tamba Copper Jewelry

This app is great. We have used it for announcing sales and promotions and also for the email builder. very easy to setup. Would love to have a feature to auto-sync the emails collected using the email builder directly to Shopify customers.

HYGH APPAREL

Really good App! I like the announcement bar alot. Its nice designed, good fonts, good colors, its really usefull.

Ivan Jones Artist

This app works very well. It does exactly what it says on the tin - is quick, keeps track of views and overall to be recommended.

BicnicBetlem

Super easy, clean and convenient app. We've installed @ our shop and it's really easy to set up and get familiar with the options.

Trending Formula

This App is super-easy to use. Choice of colors, and change the message anytime. No long webinars on how to use! Easy!!

Singal's

Amazing app, simple to use and free. It has been very helpful to inform our customers for important updates regarding COVID-19 situation. Thanks to Yeps!