Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar

Virtualslay

Location Spain

Serves it's purpose well! The only complaint is that, if it did not have the free plan I probably would not use it. It only has one plan for 20usd which is quite expensive for a shout-out bar. Consider making more plans for the limited use that I give this app and I would add it to part of my budget.

PHEONIXJET®

Very easy and helpful for me It is really a gem of an app highly recommended,
A must install for all the people using shopify

StickerTones

Location Philippines

I highly recommend this APP. It's very straight to the point, clean, and professional. I currently use the Countdown bar and it's converted for me so much sales!

jarbarlar

Location Singapore

Hi i have been using it for a week so far. Its been working well and it serve its purpose well. Easy and clean app to use

Patapets Pet Store

Really enjoy using this app , everything works perfectly and there are plenty of different announcements you can display.
One thing that I believe that would significantly improve this app is if it was possible to create a slideshow feature so you can display more than 2 announcement bar's at any given time.

Walfo Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very nice! I enjoyed the app.
It is good. And the best part it is for free. We used well in my store.

blauWein

Location Germany

Nice app. helps and is easy to set up! Yes it is really helpful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Style Rowe

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love this app because it's so easy to use and set up. It alerts my customers to what's going on with my company. You can build your email list, set up a count down timer or just have a message displayed to make your customers aware of what's going on. Great app!

Smoking Lily Handcrafted Goods

We use the bar to announce sales and offers. It is easy to use and looks great. I would highly recommend it.

Your Career Gear

Works great for us! We used it to offer our free shipping feature. Easy to use and I would highly recommend it.