Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement Bar, Countdown Bar,FREE Shipping Bar,Rotating Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Jam Cycling

Super easy to use. Genuinely free. Currently only used it to display that our warehouse was closed for a week, but will definitely use it again soon, as its such an easy way to shout a message. Its also non-invasive as you can give the consumer an option to close the banner easily. Top stuff.

Ané

Disingenuous to call this a Free app. $19.99 per month to remove their backlink which would ruin SEO otherwise.

Cycling-Outlet.com

Just starting my store but this app has really delivered on what I needed: a oermanent top bar displaying the promos I’m running and links that facilitate conversion

SensaCalm

We use this app to draw attention to sales or announcements on-site. Really easy to use, and support is very helpful and available. MY kind of app!

Luxy Kraft

Great app with so many features that I have not used them all yet. But those features I have used, such as the announcement bar, have been really useful. And of course the price is perfect for shops just starting out.

ADesign4

I used Yeps.io announcement bar. Works well, looks great, easy to set up, customizable. There are quite a few options for free.
Thank You.

Falooka

I used this app to help me set up my slogan at the top of the page. Pretty straight forward. Works great, easy to use! Thanks, appreciate.

Tie-Fly

Wonderful app very easy to use, one click setup, loads fast, customizable, best of all free. I would recommend!!!

Proper Glass

I really love the things that the app give me for free .
Love it !

Charm Fashionz

This is it. This is what you need if you want shipping and announcement bars. Get it now.
Excellent