Announcement Bar & Top Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar

Merrifield Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using the Yeps! bar on our website for the past two years. It is very easy to install and to create different announcements; the basic customization features also work well for our store.

Simplesthings

Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed an app for announcements and this is a perfect app for my store. It is simple to install and it does exactly what it says. I highly recommend.

Spierre

Location South Africa

The app was easy to install, straight-forward to use and has done exactly what I needed it to do on our site. I'd recommend it.

HortGrow

This App is perfect for my needs, easy to implement, works reliably, great feedback from customers. Thank you

Queerly Beloved Tees

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to set up and use! Does exactly what I need; I've used it for letting customers know when to expect shipping delays if I'm going on vacation, as well as to count down sales. I'm so pleased with this app.

District Kids

Time spent using app About 1 month

It’s great, very easy to use. I’ve seen more sales as a result of using it. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Naturelleskinlush

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Is fantastic app....go for it promise you won't be disappointed. Very good quality and excellent customer service

Jam Cycling

Super easy to use. Genuinely free. Currently only used it to display that our warehouse was closed for a week, but will definitely use it again soon, as its such an easy way to shout a message. Its also non-invasive as you can give the consumer an option to close the banner easily. Top stuff.

Ané

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Disingenuous to call this a Free app. $19.99 per month to remove their backlink which would ruin SEO otherwise.

Cycling-Outlet.com

Location Portugal

Just starting my store but this app has really delivered on what I needed: a oermanent top bar displaying the promos I’m running and links that facilitate conversion