Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement Bar, Countdown Bar,FREE Shipping Bar,Rotating Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar & Top Bar

bubbleicedtees

Great app! Decent options to customize, working nicely and very easy to use. Highly recommended and it is free!

Straits Times Press

Great app! I'm not sure if you guys have like designed background but I'd like to change up mine to suit each festive season.

BBI

The bar looks great and allows a good deal of customization options: Link, message, CTA, open in new tab, color, targeting settings, timing, etc. Great app!

Beaubien

Nicely designed and easy to use app. Strongly recommended!

Molly Shaheen

This company continues to impress me. As a small business owner I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier and when you combine that with outstanding customer service...I'm a happy woman. One of the founders continues to follow up with me to make sure I'm comfortable using their apps and makes me feel like a valued customer. They're always open to suggestions which I find to be a great sign - especially since the online space is constantly changing. Highly recommend using any of their apps.

Kraywoods

Very user-friendly, easy to use and customize! Love using it for announcements on my website! Clean and neat design!

Fudamental Berlin

Super easy setup. We used the sale banner over last weekend and it seemed to work well. Great support so far. Thanks :-)

Whisky Hong Kong

Very very easy to set up. I set up an email list builder for my website from start to finish in about 3 minutes.

I'll check out the other functionality later. So far, so good.

Oeswatches

Great App, works excellent, easy to set up,

Koolcharm Com

First of all, amazing customer service. Developer is very responsive.

I like the functionality of ease of use. Thank you! See it at www.koolcharm.com on the top.