Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 26, 2023

Worked with Matty. Very helpful and very kind. The matter was settled to my complete satisfaction.I can't say much about the tool yet but it's all easy to understand. The connection to Klaviyo is a bit tricky but with the help of YEPS it is very easy.

Cashmere Stories
Time spent using app: 3 days
Yeps replied January 26, 2023

We're happy that we could help you out with your Klaviyo connection! Much appreciated :)

December 21, 2022

Easy to use & flexible app to manage banners. Quick easy to install and put in use. In addition the customer support team is very quick & responsive to support with any questions & trouble you have.

ATP Atelier ROW Store
Sweden
Time spent using app: 29 days
Yeps replied December 26, 2022

We're happy you are enjoying your experience with Yeps. It's a pleasure working with your brand! Thanks!

December 13, 2022

Nice app, wonderfull customer support. Very easy, intuitive and helpful app. When you have doubts, developers are ready to help! Highly recommended.

Trendsplant
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
Yeps replied December 13, 2022

We're happy to help out as you dig into our more advanced features. It's great working with brands like yours. Thank you :)

December 9, 2022

Awesome, top notch support and great user experience. One of the very few apps that delivers the promise.

BerlinGreen
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Yeps replied December 9, 2022

We're happy that we're able to deliver what you're looking for. Thank you so much for the kind words!

November 25, 2022

Used it for BF Countdown, great App, easy to install, and has super-fast Support even during BF. I will definitely use the app again.

MRSÉY
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Yeps replied November 25, 2022

We're happy that we can play a part in your brand's BFCM success! Thank you :)

November 23, 2022

Great app, simple and easy to use. I downloaded it after previous app had been deleted. The tech help on this was just fab, Matty helped me reformat with clashes on my header and he was super quick and attentive! - sometimes you message these apps and they dont even read what you want to do. Thank you again Matty for your kind help!

Baudoin & Lange
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Yeps replied November 23, 2022

I'm so happy we were able to help and that Yeps is a great fit for you brand. We appreciate the kind words!

November 23, 2022

Support 10/10! I think Matty don't sleep. Very quick fixing some issues. Thanks, Matty! Will definitely use the app from now on.

The Modern Back
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Yeps replied November 23, 2022

No sleep for us until BFCM :) Happy to help and thanks for the kind words!

November 9, 2022

Great app that does exactly what you would expect... and excellent customer service.
We had an issue with the app not showing correctly on mobile. The staff answered quickly and had a solution for us within minutes.

Altanbutikken.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Yeps replied November 9, 2022

I'm happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for your support :)

November 3, 2022

Works so well and looks fantastic! Most of the notification bars don't look nice with our website and their code worked seemlessly.

Strikeman
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Yeps replied November 3, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! Happy we're a great fit for you.

October 12, 2022

Great support, easy to set up, good customization options including a countdown timer. Recommend to everyone.

Lullabee Fabrics
Time spent using app: 24 days
Yeps replied October 12, 2022

We're really happy Yeps fits what you are looking for :) Thank you!