Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement bar & top bar | Reviews

by Kaya Branding Co.

Black Friday Announcement Bar, Countdown, FREE Shipping Bar

Jacques Esterel

Daria was amazing for with us. We had a problem because of the compatibility with our theme and thanks to her and her developers team, it has been fixed in less than 24 hours!

November 27, 2021

The pleasure is ours.

BETTER CRAVINGS

Before launch the bar displayed suddenly disappeared, Daria was very responsive, helpful and resolved the matter for us.

November 3, 2021

We are glad to help!

IRRESS BEAUTY | Pflege • Make-Up • Accessoires | Niche Beauty Onlineshop

Anfangs war die Announcement Bar für unseren Shop leider nicht brauchbar weil sich die Bar immer über die Suchleiste und über einen Menüpunkt gelegt hatte. Dann habe ich den Support (Matty) über die Chatfunktion in der App kontaktiert und direkt eine Antwort inklusive Fehlerbehebung erhalten. Noch nie habe ich so einen tollen und schnellen Support, bei einer kostenlosen App, erhalten! Zur App: die Bar funktioniert nun einwandfrei und wer eine rotierende Bar sucht wird hier definitiv sein Glück finden. Man kann wirklich so ziemlich alles personalisieren! Wir haben erst ein paar andere Apps ausprobiert und sind nun überglücklich mit dieser Lösung! Und wie gesagt der Support ist der Wahnsinn! 5/5 Sterne

November 21, 2021

I'm really happy that we were able to solve your problem and we really appreciate your kind words. Thanks again!

Kwality

A great easy to use straightforward app does exactly what you want no more no less. You can get a banner made and get on with your day without having navigated dozens of screens and widgets.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it :)

LaHeels

AMAZING APP.. AMAZING SERVICE.. Provides our site with the scrolling announcement bar, social media icons we wanted and I believe more products are coming that will make this app even more flexible - THANK YOU Matty for fixing the mobile conversion issues we were having on 3 sites within hours of our request for help - and answering our many questions and adjusting to our needs so quickly. GREAT APP!

September 5, 2021

Thank you very much for the kind words! We're more than happy to help :)

Galvan London UK

I used this app for geo based banner, did exactly what I wanted it to do and the support team was superb!

August 29, 2021

Glad we were able to help you get started :)

Recommended Vape Supplies

Made a collapsible notification, got confused initially but support were very helpful. Great app. Thanks very much.

August 3, 2021

Glad we could help :)

Phase Zero Makeup

The app does exactly what it says. Installation was seamless and it's super easy to use and navigate. When I had a more complex questions in regards to displaying different bars depending on the country and or source of traffic, Daria was quick to respond, extremely helpful and came up with solutions. One of the best services i've experienced to date.

August 3, 2021

Pleasure is ours!

Ms G's Gem Shop | Online Store

I used the app in my Shopify Store to create a banner announcing free shipping to my customers by using a code.

July 25, 2021

It was great chatting with you and getting your bar set up :) Enjoy!

Houston Fire Museum

Matty L great help! Was worried your app wouldn't work for me but he fixed all my problems in a sec.

July 12, 2021

Happy to help you get everything set up perfectly for your site. Enjoy :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8