Reviews (107)

4.9
January 18, 2024

Great app. Thank you for all your effort

Filigranist Jewelry
3 months using the app
June 8, 2024

A very easy to use app. Also Thanks to the developers a ton for making this app a free one. 100% recommended app

KRAFTIANS
India
December 20, 2023

It’s unbelievable that this is a free app and all its features are more powerful than paid b2b apps. Customer support was also very prompt, they resolved my issue within 10 minutes. I'm willing to give it 10 stars!

CN-Capacitor
China
9 days using the app
December 4, 2023

I have tried many b2b apps and this is the best b2b app I have used. It is powerful and easy to operate. Customer support is also very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend everyone to try it.

Plantfactory - World's No.01 Plant Factory for Future
About 1 month using the app
December 1, 2023

The best B2B app on the market, it is free and developers are super helpful and responding extremely quick!

The best B2B app on Shopify App Store! 5/5!

Semilac
3 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Amazing customer support! Ymq team resolved my issue within 5 minutes. This is the best B2B app I have ever used, bar none. It has powerful functions and beautiful interface. 100% recommended! ! !

DIVINTOK
Singapore
7 days using the app
November 28, 2023

This is the most comprehensive B2B app I have ever used, and it meets all my needs. It's so feature-rich, but it doesn't take away from how easy it is to use, and the customer service is amazing. I had some issues and it was solved for me in less than half an hour. recommend! ! !

Nicypor
China
13 days using the app
October 18, 2023

Absolutely stellar app! I found it incredibly easy to set up, and when I needed a few adjustments, the developer was lightning fast to respond. Truly appreciative of such dedication and support. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for seamless integration on Shopify. Well done!

Sikkerhedsgiganten
Denmark
About 1 month using the app
November 1, 2023

beautiful UI, easy to get my hands on, timely Support response and most importantly, the features are just the ones I need.

Molinari Coffee
9 months using the app
November 4, 2023

You don’t need to look further for a perfect app if you’re in B2B business. Support was lightning fast not to mention I needed help on Saturday morning. All the best to developers and keep a good work!
Final remark: it’s free!