Reviews (94)

4.9
May 30, 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is a very powerful app that meets all the needs of my B2B business. The customer support is also very fast. I changed the theme and had some minor problems. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes.

SindeBella Beauty Store
10 months using the app
May 23, 2024

I have nothing but good words about this app. It is super easy to use and works flawless. The support team responds quickly and helped me out with a few things to set up. Thanks guys!

5mm Paper
Portugal
About 2 months using the app
May 8, 2024

A very feature-rich B2B APP. I used the order limit feature, it was very easy to set up and it works great. I ran into some problems after changing the theme. The support staff was also quick to help resolve all our issues. Highly recommended! ! !

ASTON
27 days using the app
May 30, 2024

Amazing app, and the support despite it being a free app is exceptional! Got some urgent changes done very quickly. Definitely interested in availing of more apps by these devs!

Ribcap - Global
Belgium
15 days using the app
March 18, 2024

It’s really hard to imagine that this is a free app. Its functions are more powerful than all B2B paid apps. I will recommend it to every friend around me. 100% recommended! ! !

TODOT
France
3 months using the app
March 30, 2024

A very easy-to-use B2B APP. Allows me to create different product discounts for different customer groups. With support's guidance, I had everything set up in no time. Really powerful and easy to use.

GoMowerParts.co.nz
New Zealand
20 days using the app
March 26, 2024

Unbelievable, that this is a free app.

It works better than most of the other paid apps. We use it for German B2B Customers with their own prices and to show prices with or without tax.

Great support! Thanks for your quick replies and solutions.

ollihess
Germany
7 days using the app
April 19, 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app solved all my problems and the customer support was very helpful and guided me through all the setup.

Sport Custom
26 days using the app
February 22, 2024

A powerful app that perfectly solves all the problems in my b2b business. I had a little problem setting up the app, so I sent an email asking for help, and they responded to me in less than 5 minutes. The speed was so amazing, and they recorded a detailed video for me in less than 10 minutes. This kind of support was amazing. Unbelievable. 100% recommended

sequinsweater
4 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Works as advertised - Super fast response from customer service! Thank you!

AlbertWines2u