Reviews (106)

4.9
May 8, 2024

A very feature-rich B2B APP. I used the order limit feature, it was very easy to set up and it works great. I ran into some problems after changing the theme. The support staff was also quick to help resolve all our issues. Highly recommended! ! !

ASTON
27 days using the app
July 2, 2024

I tried many B2B apps, but none of them fully met my needs. Until I installed the Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app. It was a little bit inconsistent with my needs, but the support team wrote a code to solve it for me, which was great. Perfect experience

Lovercustom
8 days using the app
July 1, 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is very powerful. I tried many apps and none of them could meet my needs until I found Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app. More importantly, the support is also very fast

KYERLYN
7 days using the app
July 2, 2024

Fast support, comprehensive functions, simple operation, it is the best app I have ever used.

Customized Toy
7 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Support has been very helpful in addressing and solving our issues.

Planet Green
2 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is an amazing app with very powerful features that meet all the needs of a wholesale business. The customer support is also very fast and kind.

SkiTeck
United Arab Emirates
4 days using the app
June 3, 2024

App works wonderfully and the customer service was quick, polite, and effective.

HTMoto
5 days using the app
April 19, 2024

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app solved all my problems and the customer support was very helpful and guided me through all the setup.

Sport Custom
26 days using the app
April 4, 2024

Works as advertised - Super fast response from customer service! Thank you!

AlbertWines2u
Malaysia
2 months using the app
June 11, 2024

Perfekt für Staffelpreise! Staffelpreise lassen sich einstellen und einfach auswählen! Unglaublich, dass diese App nichts kostet! Es gab einen kleinen bug. Mit der E-Mail an Support wurde das über Nacht gefixt. Wahnsinn! Vielen Dank!

wir.kiste.kreis.