Reviews (96)

4.9
February 21, 2024

We can quickly set up our B2B store through Ymq B2B App, which is really convenient and simple. Customer support is also very prompt. Highly recommended! ! !

AROMA PARTNER
About 2 hours using the app
February 17, 2024

A powerful B2B APP with all the features I need. The customer support is also very fast. 100% recommended! ! !

Resin Art NZ
New Zealand
1 day using the app
January 17, 2024

Pretty good app so far, the only thing missing for our business is variable products. You can't add different sizes/colors/etc. to a single product. Apart from this, it's very functional and you can customize every text your users will see.

Najel
France
7 days using the app
February 8, 2024

Great App with a lot of functions and that's for free! Fast support which helped us getting started.

Borchert Green Shop
Germany
About 4 hours using the app
December 21, 2023

OK have tried several, and this product had everything I wanted and more, and free. It is super easy to get working, but I have to admit I missed an obvious step, but they were super quick and helped me get it working and I could not be happier

VIP Essentials Soaps & Candles
24 days using the app
January 8, 2024

The support from the Ymq team is amazing, I sent an email to support and they responded to me in less than 1 minute and resolved my issue in less than 5 minutes, which is faster than online chat. The app itself is very powerful, and I wanted to achieve the effect of a very complex function, so I consulted support. They quickly recorded a video for me to answer my questions.

Gomeday
10 days using the app
January 4, 2024

Great app! Has all the features I need and the customer support is very prompt. It’s hard to imagine this is a free app.

MBO Cycling
About 2 months using the app
January 18, 2024

Great app. Thank you for all your effort

Filigranist Jewelry
3 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Amazing customer support! Ymq team resolved my issue within 5 minutes. This is the best B2B app I have ever used, bar none. It has powerful functions and beautiful interface. 100% recommended! ! !

DIVINTOK
Singapore
7 days using the app
December 12, 2023

Excellent customer support, powerful b2b functions, a rare b2b app. It is easier to use than all the paid b2b apps in the app store. highly recommended! ! !

Aflycatus