YSMS ‑ SMS Marketing

Create and manage your SMS marketing campaigns

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SMS Marketing and automations for Shopify

SEVENLESS

Perfect app for launch fast campaign. SMS Marketing have a best ROI. I Used it with my e-commerce and it's really work great.

69SOCKS

Complete Shopify tools. We needed a simple and effective app for texting.
For constant direct contact with your customers

Rewop Milano

This app is super user friendly, fast and professional.
Maybe we will be use every week for our campaings

Shop da John

Campaign management is very simple and the prices are really competitive. I find the app overall simpler than others I used. Good job!

Ngb Jewels

I have tried this app to get in touch with my customers. It was much simpler than other apps I've previously tried and I was ready to send a campaign in just a few minutes. For some additional clarifications I also asked some questions in chat and developers answered me immediately

Bud Spencer

Very good service. It works and it's easy to manage. Been looking for something like this for a while. Thanks!

STIMM

L'app è facile da impostare e utilizzare, le campagne sono ben strutturare e semplici da gestire. I prezzi per SMS sono super vantaggiosi. Consigliata!

Bud Power

One of the easiest and most reliable apps for SMS marketing here on Shopify! If used properly, it will definitely boost your conversion rate.

IL PRINCIPE

Utilizzato questa app per inviare messaggi, la consiglio vivamente dato le tariffe per ogni messaggi veramente basse per l'italia!

Kustom

Thanks to YSMS we were able to scale a completely new marketing campaign and obtain great conversion results. The costs for SMS are very competitive and you can definitely target a very specific audience. A must if you want to increase your opening and conversion rates!

1 3 Next