ZeBundler

ZeBundler

by Aizca

Increase your revenues with product bundles.

MistixLash

It took me days to find this app!!
And it is absolutely amazing. I can create one product that contains multiple items and in the order section it says exactly what should be in the box, so my fulfillment center knows what to send and my stock levels keep updating. LOVE IT!! :)

Gooftee

Great app fast and simple. Support very helpful. I use this app to create T-shirt bundle and my bundle is created in few clicks. It's a time saver.

To Øl

The support for this app is out of this world. The person with who I have had contact for the past week and a half did everything he could to make sure I got what I needed.

That's what I call customer support. The app does everything I need that Shopify can not do yet.

www.comfyballs.ch

Works perfectly for what I needed :
Create specific bundles which will show as one product and will remove the exact inventory of the real products behind.
Thank you !

17h10

This app is the first of its kind ! Very useful. I sell suits which means the combination of jackets and trousers, so my business is based on lots of bundles. With ZeBundler, I created them in just a few clicks and I can manage and follow the performances of my website.
The team behind the app is super smart and helpful.
I can only recommend this app.