Zeno Landing Page Builder

Build responsive Landing, Blog, Product, Collection, Cart page

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

audacieuse.ca

Love this app! So far it is great to build store. I like so much the user interface, really easy to navigate and customise.

Aqua Sport NZ

Pricing is misleading. On this page it says you get a lot of features for free version, but when you click it, the next page shows you only get 2 features.

Beauty Bling You

Take a bit of time to learn the app but once you get it things go on smoothly. Amazing app! Highly recommended

Trufitto

I really enjoy zeno for its beautiful design. The customer service is great and response fast and knowledgeable.

MajesticWolf Traders

I love Zeno simplicity, ease of using, and live chat with live person. Very happy with the app, recommend to give it a try!

BigLoot

You definitely have to give a try to this awesome app! I've never seen such a nice design , You did a great job!

The Nordic Look

Simple and efficient. ZENO give me all the tools i need to build my page. I reached out to support and they response quickly to help me fix the issues. Thanks

Koncepts of Swag

Highly recommend! Super intuitive and easy to use for beginners. If you do encounter any technical problems, the support team provide very quick service.

Decor Therapy

The support is great and editing experience is smooth. This is the best page builder i found on Shopify. Highly recommended!

Mod mode Accessories

This app is very unique compared to other page builder. UI is intuitive, some cool features. I like it so much.