Zeno Landing Page Builder

Build responsive Landing, Blog, Product, Collection, Cart page

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

The Coffee City

I love how this app make every element so simple, no coding is needed. I had a problem with my custom code element but the support team helped me fix the problem very quickly. Vey helpful, thank you!

Myxed Hustles

Love this app, everything is simple and easy to use, fast loading speed. More than that, I am extremely satisfied with Zeno's support service. All questions are answered by the support team and explained in detail. Definitely recommend!

DeJaun Luxury Handbags

The best page builder I have ever used, every feature is very simple and easy to use. Besides, the support team is also very dedicated to answer and guide me in detail until my problem is resolved. Highly recommend!

Jordi Verdura

I only want to tell you that your builder is the best in Shopify. Simply this. Congrats Daniel and thanks for your work!

FashionCouture.Co

Just started to use this app and it has really enhanced my product and blog pages. Easy to use and the customer service has been great. Thank you.

ExcellentSupply.com

Just installed Zeno. One of the first pages I created was a new About Us page (turned out great). I'm not a stranger to Page Builder apps: I've worked with Shogun, Hypervisual, LayoutHub, Gem Pages, and I've tested a few others. Each of the ones I've tried were OK in some respects — yet they all displayed pages in a weird way at times. It was as if I had to try to engineer ways to overcome their limitations in order to display a halfway decent page. Now let's talk about Zeno... It's a different story altogether! Simple. Easy to figure out. And the pages it creates are rock solid on all devices. Plus the SEO settings are easily accessible. I'm impressed. This one will be a keeper. Highly recommended.

April 13, 2022

Thank you Rick for the review. I hope you can get most out of the app to build your store. The best things to you and your business.

Daniel | Zeno

EntryLux Fashion Shop

Good landing page builder, easy to understand and use. perfect customer service as well. Affordable plan exist which is very nice, unlike quite expensive landing page builders.

SBGBEAUTY2

Great page builder. Really makes every product looks branded! Support is great also! Quick and they resolve everything on time! My honest recommendation!

Induce Fit

This app is great-simple to use and produces great results, but the customer support is the thing that really stand out

FetchMe Pro

Really great app and the support you get is even better. They make apps that not only work but also keep getting better features with every update!