Zeno Landing Page Builder

Build responsive Landing, Blog, Product, Collection, Cart page

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Marcy

This app is really good, but I vote 5 stars for Zeno's customer service, they respond my questions very quickly and help me solve the issue every time.

LANZARTCO

The best page builder app I've ever installed, Zeno's support team helps me answer all my questions very quickly and professionally. Thanks very much!

Babii Luv Collections

I have some problems in improving the performance score on google search engine. I contacted the support team, they helped me realize what the problem was, and helped me solve the problems quickly. This app and support team are great, highly recommend

Itsurlifestyle

Flexible page builder app and professional support team. Easy to use, has some pretty cool features. Well done!

houseofabundance.store

I tried several pages builder apps before, until i came across zeno builder. It's easy to use and every feature i need. The support team helps me to solve problems very quickly. Must have this app for all merchants

WestCoastKid

Love this app, The support team is great ,if you have any questions just contact them. They will guide you untill your problem is resolved

Pandainrage

Really enjoyed this app. Simple, easy to use and the support team is very professional when they support all my webiste problems in a short time!

Srimlox

This App is very easy to use and the support team is really friendly and professional. Henry, a member of the support team, helped me resolve some issues very quickly. Any problems are solved within the day, I am very satisfied!

March 12, 2022

Hi Simond,

Happy to hear your feedback. Thank you for voting 5 stars for Zeno's service. If you need any support contact me via live chat 24/7.

Zeno Team

Noah's Fitness

Really love this app, Zeno Builder's team is amazing, even the smallest problem is solved very quickly and professionally. Highly recommend!

March 12, 2022

Hi Noah’s Fitness team,

It's great to get your feedback. Thank you for helping the Zeno team to be able to resolve the issue quickly, we are very grateful that you are satisfied with Zeno's service. Feel free to contact us via live chat if you have any questions.

Zeno Team

Parandjah Fitness

This is one of the best page builder apps I've used on Shopify, the support team is super friendly, they help me with issues very quickly and professionally. Not only that, Zeno Builder is also very good for SEO, easily crawled by google search engine. Highly recommend!"

March 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Feel free to let us know via live chat 24/7 whenever you need assistance!

Team Zeno Landing Page Builder