Zestard Gift Wrap

Zestard Gift Wrap | Reviews

by Zestard Technologies

Let your customer choose an option to wrap the gift.

harpersage.com

We used this app to quickly set up and deploy a gift wrapping option on our Product and Checkout pages! It's simple and the customer support is great if you need to customize it a little. Does what it says it will do - no complaints here! It enables you to add a gift wrap selector with a photo, charge for it if you'd like, and it lets the customer add a gift message.

Bound Studios

Amazing customer support and such a handy app. Easy to use and super efficient. It also improved my customer experience.
Highly recommend!

Mondaine Australia

Great service. I wanted to only show the gift wrap (we do gift bags) for some products and not others & the team helped me to achieve this. Couldn't be happier.

aaina & co

We just installed the app, and so far, I have to say - Yay! The team was very accommodating in adjusting the design and features.

tugift.cl

Very good app, simple but it does what it says it will do. I had a request for customization and the support team responded and helped me quickly. This is very valuable. For now, I will test this app in my store and see how my customers react and see if it is profitable to have it or not. For now I will give them 5 stars, especially for the support provided and the kindness of the technical team. Kind regards from Chile.

Freckle Face Jewellery

This app works great and meets our needs for customization of text and placement within our store. Support was also very responsive and helped us through some customization.

Lazybones Australia

Simple but great app. Allows our customer's to add gift wrap to their order. Great customer support. Thank you

ClayBySteph

This app is exactly what we were looking for + the customer support team was incredibly helpful to ensure everything was setup correctly. A+!

Gaudy

Simple and perfect. We wanted to customize the app and they did it in a few hours! Very responsive support!

TOIRO

Fast and very good tech support! We wanted to increase the maximum characters for the gift message to 500, and they could do so smoothly. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4