Zestard Gift Wrap

Zestard Gift Wrap

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer choose an option to wrap the gift.

spiced chocolate

The app gives me what i need, supports team are very helpful.
we were using the app a week ago with no issues.

Dream Field Studio

the app didn't work and the company failed to respond to my customer service requests. I told them the specific error message was getting, but they never responded to me. I'm glad I cancelled within the free trial period.

NuvoleBlu

I am very satisfied with this app! It works very well, does not slow down the site and allows you to offer beautiful gift packages.
I needed the assistance service and they were very kind and ultra fast in meeting my needs. They solved everything very quickly and with kindness! Highly recommended app!

ImpetusPet

This app is awesome! Giving your customers a chance to add a wrapping option to their purchase that is so simple and adaptable to any theme is awesome! The support is excellent! They really make sure any issue is solved and they reply very quickly! I highly recommend anyone to download it! Thank you guys!

Brow Shop

Great little app. Apps are only as good as their support, and when we needed the app to work more specifically for our store they were more than happy to help and got it done really quickly. Very impressed and super happy :)

Juno CR

It does exactly what it says on the box. I needed a few changes (a translation and removing an image), and the support team was super fast and fixed it all to my liking. Great support, highly recommended.

Goldstein Jewelers

I installed this app for my jewelry store, and I had an issue getting it to work on my page. My Shopify Guru contacted them, and they fixed the problem right away and were so nice. It's a very easy app to use- and you can customize it to your liking.

Red Ribbon

This is exactly what we needed. It is simple and easy to use. We had a very small request upon installing and they quickly fixed everything for me. Very happy. :)

Elle Vie Body Products

I recently installed the Zestard Gift Wrap app specifically to allow customers to indicate if an order is a gift and write a note. Im very pleased with the app and the customer service.

Maritu CR

This app do exactly what it's made for. The support was excellent and in just one day my clients are already adding the gift wrap to the order.
Esta aplicación es justo lo que estaba buscando. La respuesta del soporte técnico fue oportuna y me ayudaron con cualquier duda. Sin duda lo recomiendo.

Previous 1