Zestard Gift Wrap

Zestard Gift Wrap

by Zestard Technologies

Let your customer choose an option to wrap the gift.

Luminox Australia

I use this app on several websites now. Great support in helping with styling, very quick response to my styling questions. Now it's set & forget like my other sites.

TastingClub

While the app looks promising, it is not possible to install the app. When I try, I get an '500 server error' message.

Tempted Kensington

Highly recommend this App. We wanted to make some minor adjustments to the style and they were very fast to respond with clear instructions on how to apply the code. I spent hours in frustration trying to install the gift wrap function using the online shopify tutorial without any success, this app saved my sanity.

For Dignity

Great support from the Zestard team and very quick response to my email. Now that it is all setup I am looking forward to seeing how it performs. Thanks Zestard.

ChemistryTungstenRings

This app is very useful and even works on our jewelry website for its engraving services functionality. The support team is very responsive in assisting me and complied with solutions in good manners of technical support.

spiced chocolate

The app gives me what i need, supports team are very helpful.
we were using the app a week ago with no issues.

Dream Field Studio

This app functions, but I am not that thrilled with the way the gift option appears on the screen to the customer. However, customer service was very responsive and helped me to install the app successfully.

NuvoleBlu

I am very satisfied with this app! It works very well, does not slow down the site and allows you to offer beautiful gift packages.
I needed the assistance service and they were very kind and ultra fast in meeting my needs. They solved everything very quickly and with kindness! Highly recommended app!

ImpetusPet

This app is awesome! Giving your customers a chance to add a wrapping option to their purchase that is so simple and adaptable to any theme is awesome! The support is excellent! They really make sure any issue is solved and they reply very quickly! I highly recommend anyone to download it! Thank you guys!

Brow Shop

Great little app. Apps are only as good as their support, and when we needed the app to work more specifically for our store they were more than happy to help and got it done really quickly. Very impressed and super happy :)

Previous 1 3