Zestard Gift Wrap

Product Gift Wrap | Special Message | Product Page | Cart Page

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am very satisfied with this app! It works very well, does not slow down the site and allows you to offer beautiful gift packages.
I needed the assistance service and they were very kind and ultra fast in meeting my needs. They solved everything very quickly and with kindness! Highly recommended app!

ImpetusPet

Location Colombia

This app is awesome! Giving your customers a chance to add a wrapping option to their purchase that is so simple and adaptable to any theme is awesome! The support is excellent! They really make sure any issue is solved and they reply very quickly! I highly recommend anyone to download it! Thank you guys!

Brow Shop

Location Australia

Great little app. Apps are only as good as their support, and when we needed the app to work more specifically for our store they were more than happy to help and got it done really quickly. Very impressed and super happy :)

Juno CR

Location Costa Rica

It does exactly what it says on the box. I needed a few changes (a translation and removing an image), and the support team was super fast and fixed it all to my liking. Great support, highly recommended.

Goldstein Jewelers

I installed this app for my jewelry store, and I had an issue getting it to work on my page. My Shopify Guru contacted them, and they fixed the problem right away and were so nice. It's a very easy app to use- and you can customize it to your liking.

Red Ribbon

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is exactly what we needed. It is simple and easy to use. We had a very small request upon installing and they quickly fixed everything for me. Very happy. :)

Elle Vie Body Products

Time spent using app About 2 years

I recently installed the Zestard Gift Wrap app specifically to allow customers to indicate if an order is a gift and write a note. Im very pleased with the app and the customer service.

Maritu CR

Location Costa Rica

This app do exactly what it's made for. The support was excellent and in just one day my clients are already adding the gift wrap to the order.
Esta aplicación es justo lo que estaba buscando. La respuesta del soporte técnico fue oportuna y me ayudaron con cualquier duda. Sin duda lo recomiendo.

Bergo Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We wanted to add some custom gift wrap features to our store over the holidays (to offer free gift wrap with a customized minimum order.) The team at Zestard helped us to install and customize the app to our needs. They were very helpful and the app worked perfectly during the holiday season. We look forward to using it with its original functionality during the rest of the year.

Moonlight Layette

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Thank you so much to the team for doing a great job and helping with everything needed! Thank you !!!